wierd day

Nolimitz

Normally run upwards of 90 dels and 25-30 pups. Today was a P1 rte and 5 OC's with my regular pups moved to another driver. Several rtes in station were the same. Anyone else light today?
Off the clock at 11:00

Purplepackage

Normally run upwards of 90 dels and 25-30 pups. Today was a P1 rte and 5 OC's with my regular pups moved to another driver. Several rtes in station were the same. Anyone else light today?
Off the clock at 11:00

After how busy the past couple weeks have been ill take a light day, was done by 1 today and took the time to enjoy the rest of the day.

The past 2 weeks we have been unusually heavy and add in vacations with people out on injuries and not enough cover drivers to handle it and everyone feels the results

overflowed

Unusually light today as well. Mr 7 when he said like earthquake weather, meant that in earthquake country before lots of earthquakes we have unusual weather. Hot and humid when it shouldn't be, cold or rain when we shouldn't have it. I am assuming he's saying the freight is unusual just the the weather before an earthquake. Hope that is a satisfactory answer.

Whats in the Box

Monday and Tuesday were very light days due to lots of businesses closed on Friday 7/3 in observance of Independence Day and the company closed 7/4

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Unusually light today as well. Mr 7 when he said like earthquake weather, meant that in earthquake country before lots of earthquakes we have unusual weather. Hot and humid when it shouldn't be, cold or rain when we shouldn't have it. I am assuming he's saying the freight is unusual just the the weather before an earthquake. Hope that is a satisfactory answer.
Bingo.

Purplepackage

Well it's safe to say it's been pretty light all week depending on the route anyway.

There's a 4/10 guy in my loop with a bunch of regular pups, he was so light I had to give him 15 or so from my area to get him close to what he should have left with

Slick silver

Wish that was the case here... I was over on both p1 and p2 and was getting crushed on onalls today. After working 53 hours this week, I'm glad it's over