WikiLeaks, why dont we just send them the stories.

FUFred

I was thinking, why don't we all just summit the stories to Wikileaks. I dont know what the prosses is for summiting a story but if Wikileaks starts getting all this information maybe they will be the voice.

"Wikileaks.org is a site aimed at uncovering government, corporate, and other relevant information that the public has a right to know about but has been kept under wraps. A multi-jurisdictional public service aimed at protecting whistleblowers, journalists, and activists who have sensitive materials to make public, Wikileaks publishes and defends such information worldwide."
WikiLeaks

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
After what just happened to Manning, do you think Assange would be interested? I have to admit ... wouldn't that be grand!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have always maintained that we need a "Deep Throat" or a Snowden/Manning to reveal the inner se crets of FedEx. This information would probably be fuel for numerous lawsuits and possibly criminal prosecution of FedEx corporate officials. I would love to see Fred and Matt making license plates after getting nabbed for criminal actions.

bbsam

Staff member
After seeing the banking sector unravel in 08 do you think anyone would care? People here do, but there's no use singing to the choir. The general public has sadly come to see Corporate America as ruthless players in a global market and damn near expects them to behave badly with little to no consequence. I think most Americans would shrug it off. WalMart employees regularly need public assistance. Biggest player in the game...very few care.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I was thinking, why don't we all just summit the stories to Wikileaks. I dont know what the prosses is for summiting a story but if Wikileaks starts getting all this information maybe they will be the voice.

"Wikileaks.org is a site aimed at uncovering government, corporate, and other relevant information that the public has a right to know about but has been kept under wraps. A multi-jurisdictional public service aimed at protecting whistleblowers, journalists, and activists who have sensitive materials to make public, Wikileaks publishes and defends such information worldwide."
WikiLeaks

It would be even better if one of the couriers nabbed on video over the last year or so (the peak season "TV tosser" and the woman recently canned for throwing boxes into her truck in New York) went on network television during the height of the 15-minutes of fame/drama and told the public about working conditions at FedEx, the constant harassment, the cuts in benefits, how the RLA prevents organizing, etc. that led to being pressured into doing what they did.

hypo hanna

It would be even better if one of the couriers nabbed on video over the last year or so (the peak season "TV tosser" and the woman recently canned for throwing boxes into her truck in New York) went on network television during the height of the 15-minutes of fame/drama and told the public about working conditions at FedEx, the constant harassment, the cuts in benefits, how the RLA prevents organizing, etc. that led to being pressured into doing what they did.

Exactly! That's the kind of story the press salivates over.

ProfitServiceProfit

After seeing the banking sector unravel in 08 do you think anyone would care? People here do, but there's no use singing to the choir. The general public has sadly come to see Corporate America as ruthless players in a global market and damn near expects them to behave badly with little to no consequence. I think most Americans would shrug it off. WalMart employees regularly need public assistance. Biggest player in the game...very few care.

Couldn't agree more. It's a big deal to those of us involved but no one else cares because it doesn't affect them. Only way to solve it is to get out. Union isn't happening and they aren't going to be "brought down" by any sort of whistleblower.

!Retired!

I have always maintained that we need a "Deep Throat" or a Snowden/Manning to reveal the inner se crets of FedEx. This information would probably be fuel for numerous lawsuits and possibly criminal prosecution of FedEx corporate officials. I would love to see Fred and Matt making license plates after getting nabbed for criminal actions.
Since you claim you know people higher up than the average courier does.....you should have become 'Deep Throat' a long time ago. R1A is another one.