Wild speculation

oldngray

nowhere special
UPS had a same day air service a long time ago. I haven't heard about it for a long time so I don't know if it still exists. Sonic Air maybe?

T

Turdferguson

What I think when I wear my tinfoil hat
They increased progression to four years, did away with the dollar amount you can be fired for with an accident, dumbing down the job with Orion. Despite what we think or feel about the system it does make it so someone with zero area knowledge can stumble through a route.
I think after the hiring frenzy they will go on a firing frenzy.

What I think when I wear my tinfoil hat
They increased progression to four years, did away with the dollar amount you can be fired for with an accident, dumbing down the job with Orion. Despite what we think or feel about the system it does make it so someone with zero area knowledge can stumble through a route.
I think after the hiring frenzy they will go on a firing frenzy.
I hope you are wrong.

10 point

Our HR person said the door was closing on the opportunity for CMs to dictate staffing permanent ft driving positions and the deadline was in April.

Allegedly, Corp was taking it back over after that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Our HR person said the door was closing on the opportunity for CMs to dictate staffing permanent ft driving positions and the deadline was in April.

I didn't think center manager's still had that much authority.

10 point

I didn't think center manager's still had that much authority.
This year in our building they do. We're putting on five new permanent drivers since January.
The HR guy said it was up to the center manager to make the call.

We only have around 42 drivers; one is retiring and one got fired... I mean resigned.
So I guess that's three extra. But that was the center manager's call and the number was justified.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Corp had it before then. My center manager said THEY ARE TELLING ME I HAVE TO HIRE 8 MORE DRIVERS.

Doesn't really sound like a choice to me.