Wildfire In Santa Clarita, California

LuckyDucky

My husband starts his new job as a PE Mechanic at the Sylmar Hub tomorrow. Sylmar is 19 miles from Santa Clarita where a wildfire has been burning out of control for a number of days and has burned 30,000 acres. Ugh. Just when I thought I could stop worrying. Anyone here work at Sylmar? The roads aren't closed, of course he's going to work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wonder if the fire will affect fishing?

trickpony1

Is post #7 photoshopped?
If it's real wouldn't there be more tension on the muscles of the bicep area and forearm?
Also the outline of the fish doesn't look real.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Is post #7 photoshopped?
If it's real wouldn't there be more tension on the muscles of the bicep area and forearm?
Also the outline of the fish doesn't look real.
Look at the location of the last two fingers in his hand and the space between the mouth of the fish. There is also space between the mans shirt and the fishes belly. This is 100% photoshopped.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
This fire can potentially reach the Sylmar hub by morning. The hub is on the other side of Little Tujunga/Bear Divide.

Google Maps

If you look at the terrain its all mountains so the winds will decide.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My husband starts his new job as a PE Mechanic at the Sylmar Hub tomorrow. Sylmar is 19 miles from Santa Clarita where a wildfire has been burning out of control for a number of days and has burned 30,000 acres. Ugh. Just when I thought I could stop worrying. Anyone here work at Sylmar? The roads aren't closed, of course he's going to work.
Maybe let your husband worry about his job.