Wildfire In Santa Clarita, California

LuckyDucky

Maybe let your husband worry about his job.
So which are you? Single or divorced? Because you don't know what a partnership is. Thats what family does, we are concerned for one another. Who do you think found this job? Who filled out all the applications, scheduled the tests and the interviews. His wife. If I didn't worry about his job he wouldnt have a job. Thats what a partnership is. But I think you don't have a partnership, so you dont know. My husband's part of the deal was getting the job. 70 people took that PE mechanics test, one passed.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Off topic but I have been up in the Sierra Nevada many times ... Some remote areas up there many people off the grid always thought some of those pkg runs would be really nice....... In the summer

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So which are you? Single or divorced? Because you don't know what a partnership is. Thats what family does, we are concerned for one another. Who do you think found this job? Who filled out all the applications, scheduled the tests and the interviews. His wife. If I didn't worry about his job he wouldnt have a job. Thats what a partnership is. But I think you don't have a partnership, so you dont know. My husband's part of the deal was getting the job. 70 people took that PE mechanics test, one passed.
I'm married going on 10 years. I'll repeat myself. Let your husband be a big boy and worry about his job.

If you didn't worry about his job he wouldn't have a job? Wow pathetic.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Umm I have a partnership with my wife and a very strong marriage and she never once had to fill out my job applications or schedule interviews.

That's not being a wife. That's being someone's mother.

Time for your husband to grow up and start doing his responsibilities on his own.

Brownslave688

Umm I have a partnership with my wife and a very strong marriage and she never once had to fill out my job applications or schedule interviews.

Time for your husband to grow up and start doing his responsibilities on his own.
It's funny we seem to run into this a lot on here.

Maybe she cuts the crust off his sandwiches too. Lol

LuckyDucky

I said partnership, not marriage. And I guess there are all different kinds. But saying when your husband is driving into an area 15 miles from a fire isn't reason to be concerned it weird. I have to think you guys are living in some other arena entirely. Which is ok.

LuckyDucky

Ok I surrender. I'm my husbands mother, I cut the crusts off his bread, I fill out his job applications. Fine. But he's got a great job, and they couldnt find anyone else as good as him. I like to think part of that is because he has me besides him. I'm going to cut the crusts off that sandwich.

Brownslave688

I said partnership, not marriage. And I guess there are all different kinds. But saying when your husband is driving into an area 15 miles from a fire isn't reason to be concerned it weird. I have to think you guys are living in some other arena entirely. Which is ok.
I think people worry more now because they are used to being able to contact someone 24/7.

My wife was talking about how worried she gets when I work out at the farm by myself. I basically told her to learn to deal with because it's not gonna stop.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
So your his mom? Is that the partnership??

Because a grown man should be able to be self sufficient and not need his "partner " to do everything for a job.

Your "partner" should be doing that on his own.

Brownslave688

So your his mom? Is that the partnership??

Because a grown man should be able to be self sufficient and not need his "partner " to do everything for a job.

Your "partner" should be doing that on his own.
A partnership is one person washes one person dries.

Not one person washes dries puts everything away and the other eats off of those plates.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Not one person washes dries puts everything away and the other eats off of those plates.
If my wife had to "find me a job" then she would also be finding me a divorce lawyer because that would be the last thing she would do.

Self sufficient, ambitious people compliment and help each succeed. Co dependents over do it all and call it a partnership.

LuckyDucky

Poor John Goodman.
I think people worry more now because they are used to being able to contact someone 24/7.

My wife was talking about how worried she gets when I work out at the farm by myself. I basically told her to learn to deal with because it's not gonna stop.

ok, farm. different arena. But I love animals.

Brownslave688

If my wife had to "find me a job" then she would also be finding me a divorce lawyer because that would be the last thing she would do.

Self sufficient, ambitious people compliment and help each succeed. Co dependents over do it all and call it a partnership.
I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if my wife had to find me a job.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ok I surrender. I'm my husbands mother, I cut the crusts off his bread, I fill out his job applications. Fine. But he's got a great job, and they couldnt find anyone else as good as him. I like to think part of that is because he has me besides him. I'm going to cut the crusts off that sandwich.
If he had worked at all at ups you should know that your statement about not finding anyone else as good is bs... That's not how this organization thinks... You Are just another person s peon ....leArm that now or you will learn it later... There was a guy who worked here named monkey butt who thought he was the sh/t moved his way up the ranks and the company hated him... Couldn't wait to get his a55 out of there...lol