Will Brown Cafe Join the SOPA Strike?

klein

Für Meno :)
Canadians joining Wikipedia in protesting against proposed US anti-piracy law

TORONTO - Some Canadians are pledging to join Wikipedia and other prominent websites in going black on Wednesday.

The self-imposed blackout is a protest against proposed anti-piracy legislation in the United States that could have far-reaching effects for Internet users and companies around the world.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yep, I'm doing it. If SOPA / PIPA pass this site may get shut down permanently.

We'll be down from 8 - 8 pst.

klein

Für Meno :)

Just do the english side, so I can continue posting in German ! That's what wiki is doing .

(just joking), Enjoy the day off Cheryl, Tony and Mods !

PS; I suppose I don't need to remind you, that you should have a notice up, explaining why you are down.

P

pickup

Cheryl , I know some of the arguments against SOPA from an outsider's perspective.

From your prospective, what are the things about SOPA that impact you as a web site operator?

what are the withdrawal symptoms I should look for?
When you get back online your withdrawal will be so bad you'll want to bang upstate. Nancy will want to hit it also but he will be after bubbleheads tail. The next day you will feel much remorse like you drank to much and blacked out. You will kinda feel like Katy Perry and she's so hot I would cut off my pinky toe for a chance at her butt( if mrs. 407 wasent around anymore ) so you are a hot old girl so its ok cause I bet this kinda thing hasen't happened to you since JFK was president. You'll survive and WE(the brown cafe cummunity) will take you back NO questions asked. Luv ya