D

Dis-organized Labor

I have a feeling that he will not.

I also think the Ft. Hood terrorist will go the same year by 2015

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nope, clemency denied.
I gotta say those guys made me a little nervous when they were on their rampage, my route at the time was in the kill zone and a delivery guy is a pretty easy target.

rod

Retired 22 years
They should double up and get rid of both of them at the same time. Can you imagine how much tax payer money is going to be wasted on defending that terrorist.:angry: To bad that civian lady cop didn't blow his sorry :censored2: away

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
They should double up and get rid of both of them at the same time. Can you imagine how much tax payer money is going to be wasted on defending that terrorist.:angry: To bad that civian lady cop didn't blow his sorry :censored2: away

Prison justice might be called upon to clean up this matter.
Dahmer was cleaned up in prison.:smart:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Guys guys guys, dont you know that our Prez sayz that he just lost it, pre-combat stress syndrome. So he cant be a terrorist........

Problem is he is being celebrated in the jihad world as a real hero

But of course, since he is a US citizen, he gets to lawyer up, and we will never really know .......

But that is the plan, to be politically correct at all costs. Including our safety, welfare, identity and the list is endless.

When will it ever end........

d

He eats his last meal 4 hours before the execution. Then he's allowed to shower if he wants, two hours prior. Then, at 9pm, the shots. This world will be a better place without him.

blue efficacy

Surely you're aware that less taxpayer money is spent on life imprisonment.

And I love how everybody calls this guy a terrorist since he was middle eastern. Would he be called a terrorist if he was white? No, it wouldn't be a terrorist act, it would be a shooting spree.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

And I love how everybody calls this guy a terrorist since he was middle eastern. Would he be called a terrorist if he was white? No, it wouldn't be a terrorist act, it would be a shooting spree.
He's certainly guilty of treason and multiple homicides (I know I'm jumping the gun on the trial and all, but I doubt we're gonna find out at the last minute that it wasn't really him), but I'm not sure the terrorism charge really applies. Even if you assume the worst, that he was working directly with Al-Qaeda, then it would essentially be an attack on uniformed soldiers at a military base during wartime. I think traitor is more applicable here, and the charge of treason carries the death penalty.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

Actually not. But you want to make a point and promote the building of new prisons to house those that need to be put away.....

Actually you are a bit off base. If you notice, the thread covers the DC sniper, who is also a terrorist. As was the Olympic bomber. As was Bundy etc etc.

That is why those other posters responded that both ought to get the same sentence. It has nothing to do with color, race or religion. Thats your own personal prejudices coming out.

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Yes. Homeland terrorists are just as bad as the foreign ones.

John Allen Muhammad...Good night, sweet prince. You will not be missed. And I'm very glad that many of the victim's relatives were able to witness his execution. I hope this gives them some measure of closure.