Will D.C. Sniper see 10:00pm tonight

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dis-organized Labor, Nov 10, 2009.

1. I have a feeling that he will not.

I also think the Ft. Hood terrorist will go the same year by 2015
  2. 959Nanook

959Nanook Member

Not if he is tried by court martial which it looks like he will be. He may receive the death penalty but he will not be executed by 2015 nor will he likely ever be executed since the last military execution was 1961.
  3. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Nope, clemency denied.
    I gotta say those guys made me a little nervous when they were on their rampage, my route at the time was in the kill zone and a delivery guy is a pretty easy target.
  4. rod

rod retired and happy

They should double up and get rid of both of them at the same time. Can you imagine how much tax payer money is going to be wasted on defending that terrorist.:angry: To bad that civian lady cop didn't blow his sorry :censored2: away
  5. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Prison justice might be called upon to clean up this matter.
    Dahmer was cleaned up in prison.:smart:
  6. rod

rod retired and happy

we can always hope for it anyway
  7. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Shame the guards can't give him a little slow torture before he takes the easy way out.
  8. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Guys guys guys, dont you know that our Prez sayz that he just lost it, pre-combat stress syndrome. So he cant be a terrorist........

Problem is he is being celebrated in the jihad world as a real hero

But of course, since he is a US citizen, he gets to lawyer up, and we will never really know .......

But that is the plan, to be politically correct at all costs. Including our safety, welfare, identity and the list is endless.

When will it ever end........

9. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

He eats his last meal 4 hours before the execution. Then he's allowed to shower if he wants, two hours prior. Then, at 9pm, the shots. This world will be a better place without him.
  10. blue efficacy

blue efficacy Active Member

Surely you're aware that less taxpayer money is spent on life imprisonment.

And I love how everybody calls this guy a terrorist since he was middle eastern. Would he be called a terrorist if he was white? No, it wouldn't be a terrorist act, it would be a shooting spree.
  11. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

seven years to late.
  12. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

He's certainly guilty of treason and multiple homicides (I know I'm jumping the gun on the trial and all, but I doubt we're gonna find out at the last minute that it wasn't really him), but I'm not sure the terrorism charge really applies. Even if you assume the worst, that he was working directly with Al-Qaeda, then it would essentially be an attack on uniformed soldiers at a military base during wartime. I think traitor is more applicable here, and the charge of treason carries the death penalty.
  13. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

14. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Yes. Homeland terrorists are just as bad as the foreign ones.
  15. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

That woman hit her target FOUR TIMES in a gunfight. That in itself is amazing.
    But I agree it is unfortunate none of the hits were fatal.
  16. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Protecting his Muslim brother?
  17. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

start the count down. t-15 minutes.
  18. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

t-5 minutes
  19. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

900 pm lets get it on.
  20. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

John Allen Muhammad...Good night, sweet prince. You will not be missed. And I'm very glad that many of the victim's relatives were able to witness his execution. I hope this gives them some measure of closure.