Will Dale race The Truck??

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
From Macon.com..Jarrett said that the possibility of him running a Busch Series or Craftsman Truck Series race hasn't been discussed, perhaps leaving the door open for him to race a UPS truck in the Craftsman Truck Series. UPS' NASCAR advertising campaign since 2001 has been built around urging Jarrett to race a UPS truck.

So will Jarrett race the truck?

"I'm game for it," Jarrett said. "Maybe UPS will decide to do something different. I'm at their mercy, whatever they want to do is what I will do."

Leftinbuilding

From Macon.com..Jarrett said that the possibility of him running a Busch Series or Craftsman Truck Series race hasn't been discussed, perhaps leaving the door open for him to race a UPS truck in the Craftsman Truck Series. UPS' NASCAR advertising campaign since 2001 has been built around urging Jarrett to race a UPS truck.

So will Jarrett race the truck?

"I'm game for it," Jarrett said. "Maybe UPS will decide to do something different. I'm at their mercy, whatever they want to do is what I will do."

That last line makes it sound like UPS invited him to leave. I thought his leaving was his choice. Maybe not?