Will i Clear Background Check ?

rozay

i just left fedex i was doing the app. and i asked the lady that handles the application process and she said ill probably be DQ for the 2 speeding tickets i got in 2011. Sucks i really want this job

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Sucks i really want this job
No you don't....you think you do, but you really don't. And it appears likely (fortunately for you) I will never be proven right or wrong.
Congratulations on dodging that bullet (see, sometimes crime does pay!....just ask FWS)

StuffItFred

i just left fedex i was doing the app. and i asked the lady that handles the application process and she said ill probably be DQ for the 2 speeding tickets i got in 2011. Sucks i really want this job

No you don't....you think you do, but you really don't. And it appears likely (fortunately for you) I will never be proven right or wrong.
Congratulations on dodging that bullet (see, sometimes crime does pay!....just ask FWS)

Exactly what Route66 said. Consider it a blessing and continue looking for a better job!

Hate 150lb Packages

I like to consider myself well rounded and open minded and I have given FedEX every opportunity I can to be a good place to work. Here is my conclusion: This place will BREAK your mind and CRUSH your spirit from every angle. If you work for a contractor (HD, Ground) it is even worse. More work (salary pay) and no benefits. If you're really lucky, your contractor will give you a horrible healthcare plan, but it's rare. Consider the implications of what might have happened. I bet you thought FedEx and UPS were one sand the same, but it is not so. FedEx is not a good place to work. You are seriously better off finding some entry level job bro. Good luck.

rozay

I like to consider myself well rounded and open minded and I have given FedEX every opportunity I can to be a good place to work. Here is my conclusion: This place will BREAK your mind and CRUSH your spirit from every angle. If you work for a contractor (HD, Ground) it is even worse. More work (salary pay) and no benefits. If you're really lucky, your contractor will give you a horrible healthcare plan, but it's rare. Consider the implications of what might have happened. I bet you thought FedEx and UPS were one sand the same, but it is not so. FedEx is not a good place to work. You are seriously better off finding some entry level job bro. Good luck.

I would get pay by each package i deliver not a set salary. Anyone else gets payed like this?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'll echo what the others said. God, Allah, Buddha or whomever must be looking down at you and deciding He/She/It wants to turn your life in a better direction. Be glad you won't ever have to work at this cesspool of lies and BS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would get pay by each package i deliver not a set salary. Anyone else gets payed like this?

Yes, most of the rest of the fools who took jobs at FedEx Ground and HD. It's a ream job, pure and simple. The per package rate is calculated to be about the same as the flat salary. You must remember that the Ground business model only works if the drivers make $10-$12 per hour. The Prime Directive is to keep wages low. Trust me.

I'm going in for an interview on Monday for FedEx Ground background check, but i have a speeding ticket 52mph in 40mph zone back in 7/28/15, should I be worry?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You're screwed. Go into retail
IMG_1090.PNG

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
so i have a friend that wants me to work for him which hes a subcontractor for fedex doing home delivery. Many years ago when i was young i was arrested for not paying showing up in court for a traffic ticket for i had a warrant and i turned myself in.(2006). another arrest was for loitering but that one was dropped.(2008)

I have 2 speeding tickets 84 on a 65 on highway.
Should i be ok or will i fail the backgroung? Thanks in advanced

Arrested for loitering?

Gonna need more info

You weren't hanging around the women's bathroom were you

bacha29

I'm just trying to get some feedback. thanks
You're alright including as a route driver for a contractor. Three weeks after I signed on as route contractor I got caught doing 72 in a 55 mile zone. As long as you make full disclosure of this citation and there are no others you should have good chance of getting on with the route contractor. Hope he's a good one to work for.