Will I get my job back?

HardknocksUPSer

Trust me buddy, doesn't hurt my feelings any. I still got what I wanted and that's the end of it.
Do you have kids? By the way you talk I imagine not. Not saying that the girls you screw aren't already trash but that's someone's daughter, think as if it were you daughter someone was banging. Just sayin.

box_beeyotch

Do you have kids? By the way you talk I imagine not. Not saying that the girls you screw aren't already trash but that's someone's daughter, think as if it were you daughter someone was banging. Just sayin.

I don't have kids and am not married. Dont plan on it ever. But guess what if a woman is willing to throw it at me, then why the hell would I deny it? (Unless their fat or super hideous). Someones daughter or not, they made the decision...not that I really need to justify my actions to you or anyone else on this forum.

HardknocksUPSer

I don't have kids and am not married. Dont plan on it ever. But guess what if a woman is willing to throw it at me, then why the hell would I deny it? (Unless their fat or super hideous). Someones daughter or not, they made the decision...not that I really need to justify my actions to you or anyone else on this forum.
That's okay, good enough Answer for me, your right, not really my business but sometimes people don't view all sides of a issue.

box_beeyotch

That's okay, good enough Answer for me, your right, not really my business but sometimes people don't view all sides of a issue.
You proved me wrong with this post. I thought you were going to be some tool who was going to push his ways on me but I was 100 percent wrong. I apologize if I came off as a dick. Rock on my brother in Brown.

Salesman

If you get your job back and I hope you do or did already.. When you doing dip spit it in a toat box, plenty of my coworkers who dip at work high volume does that and at end of the night they jus put the toat In a spot up in high volume usually on weak side grading.. Avoids those Accidents that could be avoided.. Damn that's unfortunate though and sucks.. Good luck though I know your feeling I have Been with ups for 7 years and I'm being tossed to the side like old cattle Cus i sustained an on the job injury that wasn't my fault nor caused it or broke any of the safety rules..