Will I get this job?

fatthief

I went to an internal interview within the company a few weeks ago and the interviewer never contact me since. So I contacted him today, he said" er...the decision still not finalist, we might not able to give you this offer, but we might be able to find you another options. we will contact you either this week or next week." Does he mean that he will offer me a job or he just don't want to reject me in a phone?

UPSGUY72

I went to an internal interview within the company a few weeks ago and the interviewer never contact me since. So I contacted him today, he said" er...the decision still not finalist, we might not able to give you this offer, but we might be able to find you another options. we will contact you either this week or next week." Does he mean that he will offer me a job or he just don't want to reject me in a phone?

It means you and a lot of other people applied for and went for an interview most likely for a peak season position. There are only so many openings and filling of those opening depends on package volume. Your on the list just not on the top and when the package volume starts to pick up or one of the people they hires ahead of you quits or gets fired you will be called.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Based on this post I would say that corporate spokesman will not be one of the options.

Whargoul

Who knows you could get a call around Thanksgiving when things really start to get busy and people quit. I know at my hub we get seasonal guys that work maybe a day and we never see them again because they can't handle the job. Last peak I did on the preload I had a temp guy working outside next to my trucks and he walked out halfway through the morning >_> .

fatthief

Who knows you could get a call around Thanksgiving when things really start to get busy and people quit. I know at my hub we get seasonal guys that work maybe a day and we never see them again because they can't handle the job. Last peak I did on the preload I had a temp guy working outside next to my trucks and he walked out halfway through the morning >_> .
This is a internal job, I already working for UPS.