WILL TDU EVER COMMENT?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It's been a few days and still no mention of our great NY Teamsters speaking by way of vote. The 804 Strong Slate defeats the incumbents. Democracy has spoken! BUT, the one group that loves to mud sling, deflect and bad mouth our great Union is quiet as a mouse. Why so? Is this not website worthy?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's been a few days and still no mention of our great NY Teamsters speaking by way of vote. The 804 Strong Slate defeats the incumbents. Democracy has spoken! BUT, the one group that loves to mud sling, deflect and bad mouth our great Union is quiet as a mouse. Why so? Is this not website worthy?

"It's an anomaly.

Not indicative of the membership, as a whole.

It's just problem members (local) playing politics.

This will just avail Tim S. to devote more time, and concentrate on his campaign....

Without the needless distractions of running a Local Union."

How does that sound ?? :happy-very:

TDU press release.

-Bug-

wide load

"It's an anomaly.

Not indicative of the membership, as a whole.

It's just problem members (local) playing politics.

This will just avail Tim S. to devote more time, and concentrate on his campaign....

Without the needless distractions of running a Local Union."

How does that sound ?? :happy-very:

TDU press release.

-Bug-
Lol! Well BUG just ruined it for them.

I was figuring the same old "Why 3 years of 804 Strong?"

TimeForChange

TDU will comment about Tim S being narrowly defeated due, in part, to outside meddlers with thousands of dollars, like Hoooffa, Kenny boy, and Sean O'B...when the Hoooffa slate or the IBT website posts information admitting the loss of many tens of thousands of Teamster members during the last 16 years, while a certain worse-than-useless daddy's sperm has been "in charge."

Last edited:

wide load

TDU will comment about Tim S being narrowly defeated due, in part, to outside meddlers with thousands of dollars, like Hoooffa, Kenny boy, and Sean O'B...when the Hoooffa slate or the IBT website posts information admitting the loss of many tens of thousands of Teamster members during the last 16 years, while a certain worse-than-useless daddy's sperm has been "in charge."
Outside meddlers? Thousands of dollars? You want to discuss website info?
Say what you trying to say. But just like TDU and Tim, you'll need time to come up with lies. It's been 3 days and the TDU website has crickets. I'm sure they are covering their tracks of the big "free money for education" scam they use on locals.
If Tim won, where would be 40 pages of how awesome Tim is. But, guess what, apparently some don't think he is that hot.

image.jpeg

wide load

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TITLED THIS THREAD "WILL TDU EVER COMMENT?"

The TDU website is where they post their comments, maroon. Are you expecting a phone call from Ken P?
Your the one casting aspersions. But, I don't expect that charlatan Ken P to do anything but sit back and reap the reward of the labor uneducated.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Whomever it is will be getting my vote. H2o has gotta go!
Yep.
It's sad and transparent when the incumbents run a challengers campaign.

Funny how they dismiss this site as irrelevant, then flock back to it when they perceive blood in the water?

I too, must say no to the status quo.

Last edited:

wide load

Yep.
It's sad and transparent when the incumbents run a challengers campaign.

Funny how they dismiss this site as irrelevant, then flock back to it when they perceive blood in the water?

I too, must say no to the status quo.
Managers in our region are now going to TDU to exploit and use this misinformation against the workers. Great job TDU. Another job well done to divide. Clowns.