WILL TDU EVER COMMENT?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's not nonsense at all. Managers telling drivers on pension issues that aren't true. "Well it's on that TDU website."
If you want to ignore it, be my guest.
Managers are completely under water with their own operational nightmares right now.
They don't have time or the inclination to broach that subject right now, but nice try.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's not nonsense at all. Managers telling drivers on pension issues that aren't true. "Well it's on that TDU website."
If you want to ignore it, be my guest.
bear-talks-out-his-ass.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
"Managers telling drivers on pension issues that aren't true"? What exactly are you trying to say here, Pant Load?
We don't have a pension issue in the IBT/UPS NE FUND. So they take fabricated by TDU that gets out to companies and the public that gives unions a bad name. All I'm simply saying, just so you guys can understand better is, in the words of your new golden calf fence jumper Fred Z is "TDU SUX". And I blame them.

image.jpeg
We don't have a pension issue in the IBT/UPS NE FUND. So they take fabricated by TDU that gets out to companies and the public that gives unions a bad name. All I'm simply saying, just so you guys can understand better is, in the words of your new golden calf fence jumper Fred Z is "TDU SUX". And I blame them.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/27/retirement/ups-pension-cuts-central-states/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/business/teamsters-pension-fund-warns-400000-of-cuts.html?_r=0

Are you sure it's just TDU that they are referencing?
I can link you news stories all day.

Google Teamster pension cuts and TDU comes up way down the list.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That would be you're. You're is a contraction of you are.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your :censored2: and knowing you're :censored2:.
You seem like that you think I give a flying flunk about "you're" opinion. Can I go back to eating my steak sandwich?
Another sympathizer.