Will TeamCare cost Hoffa/Hall their reelection?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Can I have some of the crack you are smoking....

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"
mate, do you have ANY idea how MUCH better the Contracts are then they were in the 80's and Early 90's? Fulltime Pay has gone up at a much higher percentage under the contracts hall has negotiated,as well as harassment language( fair days work for days pay) ,steadily improving 9.5 language in the past two or three contracts as well as forced creation of FT jobs and 22.3 jobs.
I rather think you and the Anti Hoffa Lot are the ones snorting the powder

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
mate, do you have ANY idea how MUCH better the Contracts are then they were in the 80's and Early 90's? Fulltime Pay has gone up at a much higher percentage under the contracts hall has negotiated,as well as harassment language( fair days work for days pay) ,steadily improving 9.5 language in the past two or three contracts as well as forced creation of FT jobs and 22.3 jobs.
to those that disagree with the post, how many contracts have you worked under? i'm curious because i;d be very surprised if one did

Are you kidding me? Hall Is a spinless Davis puppet!

Give backs give backs.
The pendulum has swung the other way (not in our favor)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Are you kidding me? Hall Is a spinless Davis puppet!

Give backs give backs.
The pendulum has swung the other way (not in our favor)
I sense a bit of 'sour grapes' in your posts over the last contract,but prior to that how many have you worked under?
hall has made GREAT gains on the side of the hourlies when you compare the contracts that were negotiated when Presser,Mathis et al were in power . For example in 1987 we got .30/.30.30 for raises, and no relief of the 3-1 Fulltime Hiring. there was NO harassment or 9.5 language either. it was a crappy contract, but because even though the majority opposed it it fell short of the 2/3 needed to :censored2:can it.

I sense a bit of 'sour grapes' in your posts over the last contract,but prior to that how many have you worked under?
hall has made GREAT gains on the side of the hourlies when you compare the contracts that were negotiated when Presser,Mathis et al were in power . For example in 1987 we got .30/.30.30 for raises, and no relief of the 3-1 Fulltime Hiring. there was NO harassment or 9.5 language either. it was a crappy contract, but because even though the majority opposed it it fell short of the 2/3 needed to :censored2:can it.
Yes I rember dump the lump.
Yes we got 9.5 languge for some people, but not for everyone.

How did we lose discipline to technology? that was a huge step backwards.

The starting wage for part timers is a big joke. $8 dollars 30 years ago and on $10 dollars now?

Harassment, unrealistic production standards.

Yes we make more money, but our raises havent caught up, with the amount of extra work we do!

Not to mention,the retirees that got :censored2: all over.

And yes you are correct, Hoffa and Hall piss me the :censored2: . off!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What was wrong with the 3:1 hiring process?

Resident know-it-all.
It was unfair to those of us working inside. The 80's saw a HUGE increase in hiring and many inside employees got shafted when some guy fresh off the streets got the job we were all waiting for,and later when were were able to finally go FT had FT seniority over those of us who'd already been with the company
No offense directed at you or any other off the street driver meant by my post . I was already FT when the ratio was changed,but would love to see it go even higher to give these kids whi have been PT for many years the shot at a FT position

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yes I rember dump the lump.
Yes we got 9.5 languge for some people, but not for everyone.

How did we lose discipline to technology? that was a huge step backwards.

The starting wage for part timers is a big joke. $8 dollars 30 years ago and on $10 dollars now?

Harassment, unrealistic production standards.

Yes we make more money, but our raises havent caught up, with the amount of extra work we do!

Not to mention,the retirees that got :censored2: all over.

And yes you are correct, Hoffa and Hall piss me the :censored2: . off!
so this was the first contract you have seen ratified?
not putting you down,and if i come across that way its not intentional. it's simply i can make some very big points on just how GOOD the past few contracts have been for hourlies.
saying that I agree starting pay SUX. When i started $8 was starting for part timers and drivers were making either 9 or 9.50 an hour,it's been so long i cant remember.

so this was the first contract you have seen ratified?
not putting you down,and if i come across that way its not intentional. it's simply i can make some very big points on just how GOOD the past few contracts have been for hourlies.
saying that I agree starting pay SUX. When i started $8 was starting for part timers and drivers were making either 9 or 9.50 an hour,it's been so long i cant remember.
Only need too see one more contract,then I can walk out the door.

Yes we make alot more money (full timers) but we gave up many other (rights)

Just like taxes, once you start paying more,they never go down

The gap between partime and full time is atleast 3 fold, if not more.
:peaceful:

The Milkman

Started in 81, left 08...percentage wise the raises got smaller. Yes friend/T made more per hour compared to P/T but when stuck at $8.50 for years the difference was more noticeable. Yes us retirees got the long end of the Shaft...Wd40 will not help to get it out

Started in 81, left 08...percentage wise the raises got smaller. Yes friend/T made more per hour compared to P/T but when stuck at $8.50 for years the difference was more noticeable. Yes us retirees got the long end of the Shaft...Wd40 will not help to get it out
Sorry man. some of us tried to put a stop to this contract.

The game was FIXED!

Foul