Will UPS Blow It Again This Christmas?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

We must be in the same center , same building. Our building has 6 different centers overcrowded all year long and with peak coming one of the centers is already outside like last year. Helpers will be the magic bullet to get us thru or more like a bullet to the head.
I tell everyone to order early

Sent using BrownCafe App

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Its unfortunate that we know what's coming(meaning peak)and we know what is needed(drivers and routes)and there is nothing we can do about it.....we just have to look surprised when we can't handle it

Sent using BrownCafe App

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I do enjoy Thursday nights taking a peak at the automatic deposited check. But its gonna be a cluster friend to get that money.This will be on the backs of mangement, thats the beauty of being a driver. I take pictures of my load and send them to my sup . Come on out and show me how to get all of this delivered. They stay out of my face.

brownrod

I believe my center will be an epic disaster with mega amounts of missed deliveries and drivers running out of hours. Weather forecasts a lot of snow. And we typically only get 2-7 days of snow per year. When it snows it's an automatic 12 hour day on every route with missed brought back.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't sweat peak at all. It is what it is dude. They all suck so whats new lol. You already know your not getting enough sleep and rest for a month so whatever. If you've been through enough of them your not even phased by it. Bring it on so we can get the shiznitt out of the way and back to business as normal. I don't mind the peak season cause im getting fatt duckees through work and fattt duckees from my customers lol.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I agree it's a time we all suck it up and get the job done......I just think it's comical to read and listen when people say this peak is going to be better than last year,when we are going in with 20% less of a workforce in my center/building

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

Will Motley Fool blow it again, like they did with The Foolish Four (UPSers want to know)