Will UPS care

As I've mentioned above, I generally agree... however, you will encounter (and rightfully so) management who feels that everybody at UPS is capable of / should be selling the company... nonetheless, even if UPS didn't have a problem with it, I expect that FedEx will in his case.
That is what my son said about guys working at Speedee and FedEx or UPS. Speedee harassed you until you quit.

herbigharo32

I'm currently looking into applying for a package handler position as im 21 and truly enjoy package delivery. I'm debating weather or not to put on my employment history that I currently work for fedex, the shifts would not mix with each other since I run morning deliveries for fedex and would work nights at the UPS hub.

Is this something that would disqualify me for an interview

Several people on sunrise sort works at FedEx in the evening. No one cares. Just doing the same work at 2 companies... LOL

working up a sweat

I work with a PTer who was hired during 2013 peak. He was recently laid off from a Teamster liquor distributor truck driving job at the time.

Came to UPS to maintain his union bennies and pension. After getting into UPS he got a 2nd job at DHL as a cover driver.

Management at UPS knows this but does not care.