Will UPS disclose to future employers the circumstances under which I resigned? (On Topic)

SomebodyElse

Question's in the title. Back when I was at UPS, I was given a choice between resigning and being terminated, and the union guy advised me to resign. Now I'm trying to figure out how much detail I need to go into in job interviews when it comes to explaining the sequence of events that led up to that point.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Question's in the title. Back when I was at UPS, I was given a choice between resigning and being terminated, and the union guy advised me to resign. Now I'm trying to figure out how much detail I need to go into in job interviews when it comes to explaining the sequence of events that led up to that point.
UPS does not disclose. anything except position, pay and start and end dates of employment to anyone except the police (when subpoenaed).
Not even if you would be rehired.

It is too much of a risk of lawsuits is the reason for the above.

Just come up with a good reason why you left and say how much you liked working at UPS.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I hate people who steal. Especially nowadays you're gonna get caught...when I worked preload a driver stole a bunch of new iPhones then activated one for himself and they traced it to him...did anything like that ever happen to you Dan when you worked part time? Oh wait
Who's Dan?

There's always theft...although they've nabbed a bunch of PTers and FTers lately for drugs and drinking on the job. Some people need to admit they have a problem and get help instead of getting themselves fired.