Will UPS ever deliver ground on Saturday?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
First of all, thank you for your service. Having said that, I am sure as a military person you have studied tactics and strategy. Sometimes you may have the perfect plan but unforeseen circumstances occur. Do you hold the lowly private responsible for a defeat when they were completely overwhelmed by superior numbers. Of course not. You blame faulty intelligence and lack of logistical support. May I suggest you voice your concerns on a UPS sanctioned site. If not, SHUT THE PIE HOLE!!!!! YOU'LL GET YOUR PACKAGE WHEN YOU GET IT AND YOU WILL THANK YOUR DRIVER BECAUSE WE HAVE BEE. THROUGH A TOTAL SHEET STORM AND ARE SICK OF JACK ASSES LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DownSouthUPS

First of all, thank you for your service. Having said that, I am sure as a military person you have studied tactics and strategy. Sometimes you may have the perfect plan but unforeseen circumstances occur. Do you hold the lowly private responsible for a defeat when they were completely overwhelmed by superior numbers. Of course not. You blame faulty intelligence and lack of logistical support. May I suggest you voice your concerns on a UPS sanctioned site. If not, SHUT THE PIE HOLE!!!!! YOU'LL GET YOUR PACKAGE WHEN YOU GET IT AND YOU WILL THANK YOUR DRIVER BECAUSE WE HAVE BEE. THROUGH A TOTAL SHEET STORM AND ARE SICK OF JACK ASSES LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL SAID!!!

Merry Christmas Fortify and thank you for your service. I also served my country and received a bachelors and masters degree all while working for UPS. My plan was to move up in this great company by climbing the ladder. 20 years later I'm still driving, not because I cant move up but because I actually am doing something that challenges me on a daily bases. Hang tight soldier your call of duty video game will get to you soon. Happy New Year!!

TUT

God you guys are a bunch of useless, uneducated :censored2:s. People want their :censored2: and they are NOT going to pay extra. Especially every time my order ships from :censored2:ing UPS it's ALWAYS :censored2:ING LATE. Try delivering on time once in a while and maybe people will consider it. To be quite honest, you guys deserve to be working your ass off all day when you're just sitting down driving most of the time. It's your fault for not actually getting a gosh darn education in the first place. So stop being useless and deliver packages on time you pieces of :censored2:. Someone should pass a law or something that makes it so you guys deliver when you are supposed to, and through the weekends. Yeah yeah I know. Your argument is going to be, "Oh, well we can't change what time we are able to deliver because of traffic, and complications, an-" Oh shut the :censored2: up and just deliver on weekends and do your gosh darn job and stop complaining. Thanks.

I'm not a delivery man, but I just wanted to say, I don't care what you do, how much you make and you may not even know it. But you have a large personal problem. Yes you.

Marne Vet

I'm a marine idiot. I blah blah blah than you ever blah blah blah, nor amount to. You drive a truck. I drive tanks, and I'm an idiot.

Fixed it.

If you're a Marine, and this is how you present yourself, then you're an embarrassment to the Corp. A lot of us are Veterans. I'm a wounded one myself. I drive a truck NOW, but drove many vehicles while in the Military. None of which are a badge of honor. Claiming you do more than anyone on this site is highly suspect, and all it shows is a lack of confidence in who you are. It's not hard to drive an M1A1. It's how you to conduct yourself once you're away from that "tank" that defines you. It's a shame you were banned. Those of us that have retired from the military could've taught you a thing or two about conducting yourself honorably.

Marne Vet

God you guys are a bunch of useless, uneducated :censored2:s. People want their :censored2: and they are NOT going to pay extra. Especially every time my order ships from :censored2:ing UPS it's ALWAYS :censored2:ING LATE. Try delivering on time once in a while and maybe people will consider it. To be quite honest, you guys deserve to be working your ass off all day when you're just sitting down driving most of the time. It's your fault for not actually getting a gosh darn education in the first place. So stop being useless and deliver packages on time you pieces of :censored2:. Someone should pass a law or something that makes it so you guys deliver when you are supposed to, and through the weekends. Yeah yeah I know. Your argument is going to be, "Oh, well we can't change what time we are able to deliver because of traffic, and complications, an-" Oh shut the :censored2: up and just deliver on weekends and do your gosh darn job and stop complaining. Thanks.

Um, General Zod, a lot of us are college graduates. Just thought I'd point that out. Proceed to apply the tampon, and return to your Call of Duty "War".

Trolls. Always good for a laugh.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
To be quite honest, you guys deserve to be working your ass off all day when you're just sitting down driving most of the time. It's your fault for not actually getting a gosh darn education in the first place. So stop being useless and deliver packages on time you pieces of :censored2:.

I graduated magna cum laude with a business degree and intentionally resigned my desk job to do this.
Worst_troll_ever

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app

Feeders101

Somebody get that man a box of tampons! I think he's on the rag!

Brownsfan

It's funny to read these predictions from of old. Some of you were right and some were wrong. That Sounds about right. I know it's an old thread but it's neat to look back and have everyone judge their past opinions and see how they fared.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It's funny to read these predictions from of old. Some of you were right and some were wrong. That Sounds about right. I know it's an old thread but it's neat to look back and have everyone judge their past opinions and see how they fared.
Very interesting indeed. Some of you who were right, I'm a bit impressed.