Will UPS take away my premium $1 away?

Jazzyjazz

I am currently a loader that started at 9.50 and now is making 10.50 with a 1 year anniversary coming after August 1 of this year. So I was wondering will I get the .70 raise in August and then .30 on my anniversary? Or will they take $1 since I'm neither a sorter or preload worker?

UPS Preloader

I am currently a loader that started at 9.50 and now is making 10.50 with a 1 year anniversary coming after August 1 of this year. So I was wondering will I get the .70 raise in August and then .30 on my anniversary? Or will they take $1 since I'm neither a sorter or preload worker?

70 cents on August 1st, then most likely 30 cents on your anniversary. They don't have to give you the 30 cents on you anniversary if your not a preloader, but whereas you were brought in at the preloader rate, I would think you would get the 30 cents on your anniversary. But who knows, this is UPS after all and they do have a habit of screwing people over.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The company wanted to take away the dollar an hour extra for skilled positions because of the scanners and other technology, the IBT refused.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Enjoy your extra pay.