Will UpstateNY accept 407stewards friend request?????????

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No one has asked me to be a friend lately, on bc Im sad.
But my exs wife is my friend on FB and they are getting divorced. This is getting so fun. We have been divorced for 30 yrs, and now shes crying he left her with no money for utilities, mortgage etc, and Im thinking, I am so sad for you.
The kicker.........he is renting FROM ME, the house WE bought together, in 1977. Before she broke us up! I love KARMA and you will all be so proud of me, I havent said anything Like, well you wanted him, you married him etc.
But I think it is sad people break up after 20 some years. But I just dont know how to console her, LOL.
I had to tell someone.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Drinking to Karma!!
Drinking to your quote...may all understand what tooner is trying to say to us with her quote!!![video=youtube;PKpQRjj_WbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU[/video]
No one has asked me to be a friend lately, on bc Im sad.
But my exs wife is my friend on FB and they are getting divorced. This is getting so fun. We have been divorced for 30 yrs, and now shes crying he left her with no money for utilities, mortgage etc, and Im thinking, I am so sad for you.
The kicker.........he is renting FROM ME, the house WE bought together, in 1977. Before she broke us up! I love KARMA and you will all be so proud of me, I havent said anything Like, well you wanted him, you married him etc.
But I think it is sad people break up after 20 some years. But I just dont know how to console her, LOL.
I had to tell someone.

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks aj we have been wondering where you were!! And I knew someone would get it, and I get the credit for bringing you back, AMEN to that!!