Will UpstateNY accept 407stewards friend request?????????

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Upstate doesn't mince words when he replies to a post. I respect that. 407 wants to be respected by Upstate. Sending a friend request won't do it.

over9five

Staff member
oh the suspense is killing me..................
That's what I was going to post.

Maybe the suspense is we should try being nice to each other once in a while instead of pounding each other after all were all UPSERS.
Hmmmmm

Upstate doesn't mince words when he replies to a post. I respect that. 407 wants to be respected by Upstate. Sending a friend request won't do it.
But....but......but why can't we all be friends?!?!?!??!

tieguy

Banned
You have a good point right there.

Does he? you seem a little more level headed here then many. Many of those many that bubblehead refers to are posters who are pissed at upstate because he does not engage in their constant company bashing whining and misery. Everyones brown journey is different he should be able to speak to his without getting lit up all the time.

One of the things I have always enjoyed about this board is the diversity of perspectives. we have business agents posting here along side posters who crossed the line during the strike. City drivers along side some who deliver some very rural areas.

It can give you a nice perspective. the constant bashing of upstate and others here who can be outspoken can be a big distraction. Dave accept the friend request so we can save bubblehead his suddenly valued bandwidth. :happy-very:

I'm not sure the purpose of the "Friend List", does that give someone special privileges? I consider UpState to be a BrownCafe friend. That doesn't say that I always agree with him nor that I will never argue with him. I respect his position on a lot of issues but when I don't, I tell him so.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not sure the purpose of the "Friend List", does that give someone special privileges? I consider UpState to be a BrownCafe friend. That doesn't say that I always agree with him nor that I will never argue with him. I respect his position on a lot of issues but when I don't, I tell him so.

..and vice versa.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The friend thing is an ability to go to the friend page, and immediately send a message to that person. Other than that I think anyone can look at anyones photos and stuff. It just makes you feel warm and fuzzy to have a page of friends to go to, when you have none in real life. LOL:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Are you sure you want to engage with him?

Turrets moving on Target.................
LOL, I can totally picture this.

That's what friends are for....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbnua2kSa8