Will we go on strike if contract is voted down

tieguy

Banned
Tie guy why don't you lay off king and go after some one who understans the contract a touch better then king?

I have. Guess you'e too stupid to read.

All your going to do is sour him towards UPS.

No you guys will do a great job of that without my help.

Is that your goal to make him think every Sup's an A$.

Absolutely in fact thats all I live for. God I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old.

Why don't you go after me or or 705.

Go after you? Is there a fly swatter handy?

why you picking on a rookie? Is this the way you feel like a big man?

Yep.

Tie your eskew lap dog.

Huh? Did you just tell me to tie up eskews lap dog? Tie up eskews dog to his lap? Comon junior speak english.

The way to you talk to people and the way your repesent UPS is not very good.

wow you don't approve? Crap guess I won't sleep tonight.

matter of fact Your just an internet bully who like to pick on and twist peoples words.

That's why I like you , you twist em for me and save me some work.

how long have you worked for UPS tie?

How long has mommy let you play on the computer?

where you ever an hourly worker?

Did you ever accomplish anything in life?

or were you hire from the out side and have no understanding of what it's like to be an hourly.

If you actually read any of my posts you would have all your answers. Oh thats right you can't read can you?

Tie leave king alone and attack me for a change,

No offense but King has a brain. He can actually think for himself. You'e no challenge

i can take your bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: commets.

But you're much better at spreading it.

Your like every other UPS SUP, a LIAR.

Really. Every one? Ok time to call your bluff. How many are there. Name them.

Everything you say has a slant on it, and has no basis for an hourly worker.

gee I think you hurt my feelings that time NimRod.

Say something to me you bully. you want a verbal battle with someone have one with me you Puss*. that's right a called you a PUSS*...

Unfortunately you're too dumb to spell the full word so you had to abbreviate. But you did try hard. oh thats right this is where I am supposed to "oh yea, I know you are but what am I?" Keep talking you're entertaining if nothing else.

2Slow

Unfortunately you're too dumb to spell the full word so you had to abbreviate. But you did try hard. oh thats right this is where I am supposed to "oh yea, I know you are but what am I?" Keep talking you're entertaining if nothing else.

You're kind of a dick... and a bully.

No question you're telling the truth about being in managment.

tieguy

Banned
You're kind of a dick... and a bully.

No question you're telling the truth about being in managment.

now now toooooo slow if you're gonna put me down then be confident when you do so. Don't use words like "kind of" in front of the insult. It sounds weak when you do so.

Now if you're daddy....sorry forgot you don't know him....if you're momma had raised you right and not spent all her time running a holiday inn express between her thighs then you would have a better understanding of where I am coming from.

So I know its not your fault and I forgive you for those "kind of" mean words.

browned out

now now toooooo slow if you're gonna put me down then be confident when you do so. Don't use words like "kind of" in front of the insult. It sounds weak when you do so.

Now if you're daddy....sorry forgot you don't know him....if you're momma had raised you right and not spent all her time running a holiday inn express between her thighs then you would have a better understanding of where I am coming from.

So I know its not your fault and I forgive you for those "kind of" mean words.

This tieguy needs to transfer out of vermont and sup in the midwest.
We'd love him here.

browned out

Is the tie who mocks this man's death and tries to ignore the fact that this could have been prevented. Corporate is to blame for forcing sups to work extremely long hours in postions that they were unaccustomed to. UPS knew something like this could happen and did not care.
Just face it Tieguy. I think you are in denial and still believe corporate loves you. They don't. Cry to mommy or a random street walker and get over it. UPS cares for middle and lower management even less than they care for us. The almighty dollar is their number one priority as it should be as they are running a business. When you come to this logical conclussion; the other posters on this site may begin to take you seriously.

Corporate was not concerned with this mans tragic death as he was only an implement to them. UPS was more worried about the parcels that would not be delivered or the tarnish to their saftey image on TV.

How do I know how much corporate cares for their employees?
I have have been lucky enough to see it and live thru it first hand.

In our center a rural driver was parked on the shoulder of a dirt road with four ways on after making a delivery. He was moving up a section from the rear of the truck to the front selection area and was hit by a car traveling about 55 mph. He was thrown and bounced around the package car quite severly. His adrenaline was flowing and he thought he was ok and management agreed. Sure he's fine Next day he could hardly see straight due to retinal damage sustained in the crash. If this was your kid; I think you might send him to the emergency room or at least the clinic. (to much money, if we wait maybe we can say he did it off the clock)

About a year later, I was parked on the shoulder of a two lane black top 50 mph hwy. I went to select a package and smash, the next thing I know I'm thrown against my pu pieces and the back into the windshield and gear shift. An F250 Had slammed into my truck and pushed it into the ditch causing it to strike trees.

What were my first thoughts? First thought was "should I help the other driver but I knew I shouldn't move him. Next thought was not am I ok. It was were the four ways on? was the hand brake on? was I far enough off the road?

I called it into my center manager. Mike;"I have been involved in a severe accident." With sterness he replied Is the other vehicle damaged, Is the driver ok, is the package car damaged. Never an are you ok. priorities. I was angry yet happy to be alive.

The first to arrive on the scene was our solid, straight foreward oncar. I told the oncar you know what mike(center manager) told me and explained the above. The oncar went back to his/her vehicle and made a call. (surely to the center manager stating the lack of care for his employee) With in 15 minutes the whole center management team(center manager and 2 oncars) was on the scene. The F250 guy who was wearing a seat belt and had an airbag deployed was strapped to a board and loaded into an ambulance. The emt's said that I should probably also get in an ambulance and go to the ER. center manager saying ah your tough your ok in addition to my being happy to be alive kept me from going.

The whole management team was on area and saw my mangled package car smashed into trees in the ditch yet none of them recommended that I go to the emergency room or even the clinic. If I was one of their children or even one of their dogs I would have received medical attention that day. center manager took me back to the bldg. On route he says we can always get another package car we can't get another one of u. Great 2 hours in and a I had to talk to oncar about center manager's insincerity and now he cares. I wake up the next morning bruised severely on the chest, arm and face. I then go into work, get the papers, file the injury report and go to the clinic. Thank god that I had no internal bleeding or a closed head injury.

So spare us your UPS bS, keep towing the line, don't ever,ever act like you care . My accident and the other accident in our center:neither driver went to the ER. We were both hit at over 50mph while in the back of the package car. Between the two 6 full time managers were on the scene. I don't know if it's cost control or what but we both should have been ordered to go to the ER (work as directed)

Spin it what ever way you want kid, and maybe you'll be ceo someday

until you've lived it you won't know

I have seen like posts and am sure that many more of these caring incidents have happened at big brown.[/quote]

tieguy

Banned
Is the tie who mocks this man's death and tries to ignore the fact that this could have been prevented.

Not sure how you could possibly say such a thing when i kicked your but for desecrating the mans image and for mocking his family. Pretty weak twist.

Corporate is to blame for forcing sups to work extremely long hours in postions that they were unaccustomed to. UPS knew something like this could happen and did not care.

Again you make assumptions about this accident when you know nothing about it.

Just face it Tieguy. I think you are in denial and still believe corporate loves you. They don't. Cry to mommy or a random street walker and get over it.

Huh? Cry to mommy? A random street walker? Hello? What kind of BS is that?

UPS cares for middle and lower management even less than they care for us. The almighty dollar is their number one priority as it should be as they are running a business. When you come to this logical conclussion; the other posters on this site may begin to take you seriously.

Uh ...hmmmm....ah...ya okie dokie.

Corporate was not concerned with this mans tragic death as he was only an implement to them. UPS was more worried about the parcels that would not be delivered or the tarnish to their saftey image on TV.

who is this guy corporate?

Oh good you met him then. Can you tell me corporates name?

In our center a rural driver was parked on the shoulder of a dirt road with four ways on after making a delivery. He was moving up a section from the rear of the truck to the front selection area and was hit by a car traveling about 55 mph. He was thrown and bounced around the package car quite severly. His adrenaline was flowing and he thought he was ok and management agreed.

He thought he was ok and management agreed?

Sure he's fine Next day he could hardly see straight due to retinal damage sustained in the crash. If this was your kid; I think you might send him to the emergency room or at least the clinic. (to much money, if we wait maybe we can say he did it off the clock)

Ok you say he thought he was ok and management agreed? Management was suppose to hook theirselves up to his brain, read his brain waves , relive the incident that they did not witness , read his body information and then determine that he was not ok. Gotta ya.
Realistically I would agree that the management team should insist the person gets checked out but at the same time I've seen a lot of people over the years report an injury and then insist they do not need medical attention.

About a year later, I was parked on the shoulder of a two lane black top 50 mph hwy. I went to select a package and smash, the next thing I know I'm thrown against my pu pieces and the back into the windshield and gear shift. An F250 Had slammed into my truck and pushed it into the ditch causing it to strike trees.What were my first thoughts? First thought was "should I help the other driver but I knew I shouldn't move him. Next thought was not am I ok. It was were the four ways on? was the hand brake on? was I far enough off the road?
I called it into my center manager. Mike;"I have been involved in a severe accident." With sterness he replied Is the other vehicle damaged, Is the driver ok, is the package car damaged. Never an are you ok. priorities. I was angry yet happy to be alive.

Yep mike should have asked the correct questions and asked them in the correct order. Mikes either did not care about you or Mike being surprised on the phone with news of a bad accident was not thinking clearly.

The first to arrive on the scene was our solid, straight foreward oncar. I told the oncar you know what mike(center manager) told me and explained the above. The oncar went back to his/her vehicle and made a call. (surely to the center manager stating the lack of care for his employee) With in 15 minutes the whole center management team(center manager and 2 oncars) was on the scene. The F250 guy who was wearing a seat belt and had an airbag deployed was strapped to a board and loaded into an ambulance. The emt's said that I should probably also get in an ambulance and go to the ER. center manager saying ah your tough your ok in addition to my being happy to be alive kept me from going.

and you were stupid enough to let Mike deny you medical attention you felt you needed or you agreed with Mike that you were ok?

The whole management team was on area and saw my mangled package car smashed into trees in the ditch yet none of them recommended that I go to the emergency room or even the clinic.

Yep they let Mike handle it. Now I understand the package car was banged up pretty good but how were you? Did you have physical signs of injury such as bleeding , bruising etc? Were you walking around , speaking coherently or what. You were apparently offended that Mike told you , you were okay as if he made an on scene diagnosis.

If I was one of their children or even one of their dogs I would have received medical attention that day.

Yep and if that dts management person who died during the strike had been your kid you would not have been on this message board mocking his death. Go on.

center manager took me back to the bldg.

that was nice of him.

On route he says we can always get another package car we can't get another one of u. Great 2 hours in and a I had to talk to oncar about center manager's insincerity and now he cares.

Or maybe the shock of your initial call caused him to not think clearly, I don't know and I don't know him. So all of this is really one sided at this point.

I wake up the next morning bruised severely on the chest, arm and face. I then go into work, get the papers, file the injury report and go to the clinic. Thank god that I had no internal bleeding or a closed head injury.

Because Mike locked you up in the basement and would not let you escape to the hospital?

So spare us your UPS bS, keep towing the line, don't ever,ever act like you care .

Ah I see you being too stupid to go to the doctors office when you had a bad incident with Mike means I don't care about a dedicated upser who lost his life. Got ya. I think I see the connection here.

My accident and the other accident in our center:neither driver went to the ER. We were both hit at over 50mph while in the back of the package car. Between the two 6 full time managers were on the scene. I don't know if it's cost control or what but we both should have been ordered to go to the ER (work as directed)

because we are too stupid to make that decision on our own?

Thanks for calling me kid. It makes me feel twenty years younger.

I have seen like posts and am sure that many more of these caring incidents have happened at big brown.
[/quote]

Ok so in both cases the drivers felt they were ok. In your situation you seem to make the point that you were not qualified to determine if you needed medical attention and therefore the management person or persons should have read your mind and made that decision for you. Once you left work that day there was nothing stopping you from seeking medical attention. You apparently chose not to but yet you're not bad mouthing yourself but the management person who had the same thought. Following your logic Management should be responsible if you don't feed yourself and you starve to death as a result. And tying all this together you being too stupid to seek medical attention means I am an uncaring individual.

My friend thats a hell of a stretch.

sawdusttv

Is the tie who mocks this man's death and tries to ignore the fact that this could have been prevented. Corporate is to blame for forcing sups to work extremely long hours in postions that they were unaccustomed to. UPS knew something like this could happen and did not care.
Just face it Tieguy. I think you are in denial and still believe corporate loves you. They don't. Cry to mommy or a random street walker and get over it. UPS cares for middle and lower management even less than they care for us. The almighty dollar is their number one priority as it should be as they are running a business. When you come to this logical conclussion; the other posters on this site may begin to take you seriously.

In our center a rural driver was parked on the shoulder of a dirt road with four ways on after making a delivery. He was moving up a section from the rear of the truck to the front selection area and was hit by a car traveling about 55 mph. He was thrown and bounced around the package car quite severly. His adrenaline was flowing and he thought he was ok and management agreed. Sure he's fine Next day he could hardly see straight due to retinal damage sustained in the crash. If this was your kid; I think you might send him to the emergency room or at least the clinic. (to much money, if we wait maybe we can say he did it off the clock)

About a year later, I was parked on the shoulder of a two lane black top 50 mph hwy. I went to select a package and smash, the next thing I know I'm thrown against my pu pieces and the back into the windshield and gear shift. An F250 Had slammed into my truck and pushed it into the ditch causing it to strike trees.

What were my first thoughts? First thought was "should I help the other driver but I knew I shouldn't move him. Next thought was not am I ok. It was were the four ways on? was the hand brake on? was I far enough off the road?

The whole management team was on area and saw my mangled package car smashed into trees in the ditch yet none of them recommended that I go to the emergency room or even the clinic. If I was one of their children or even one of their dogs I would have received medical attention that day. center manager took me back to the bldg. On route he says we can always get another package car we can't get another one of u. Great 2 hours in and a I had to talk to oncar about center manager's insincerity and now he cares. I wake up the next morning bruised severely on the chest, arm and face. I then go into work, get the papers, file the injury report and go to the clinic. Thank god that I had no internal bleeding or a closed head injury.

So spare us your UPS bS, keep towing the line, don't ever,ever act like you care . My accident and the other accident in our center:neither driver went to the ER. We were both hit at over 50mph while in the back of the package car. Between the two 6 full time managers were on the scene. I don't know if it's cost control or what but we both should have been ordered to go to the ER (work as directed)

I have seen like posts and am sure that many more of these caring incidents have happened at big brown.
[/quote]

The same thing happened to me.
Hit in the rear by Honda civic while sitting on the shoulder of the road. The only difference is that I had a sup. with me that day.
It totaled the Honda and the lady driving was taken to the hospital. My center manager came out and took the sup to the clinic to be checked out. The only thing he said to me was," Can you finish your route?" The next morning I called the lady involved in the accident to check on her.
She told me that I was the only one from UPS to contact her!

browned out

Ok so in both cases the drivers felt they were ok. In your situation you seem to make the point that you were not qualified to determine if you needed medical attention and therefore the management person or persons should have read your mind and made that decision for you. Once you left work that day there was nothing stopping you from seeking medical attention. You apparently chose not to but yet you're not bad mouthing yourself but the management person who had the same thought. Following your logic Management should be responsible if you don't feed yourself and you starve to death as a result. And tying all this together you being too stupid to seek medical attention means I am an uncaring individual.

My friend thats a hell of a stretch.[/quote]

yeah, right If you had ever been in an accident like this you would maybe understand. The only stupid ones were my management team.

I don't know if you played football; you probably were too busy fiqure skating. People that play football know that getting hit by a 220lb linebacker running about 10mph can hurt you pretty bad.

Now move that up to 50mph and 3000lbs. Anyone in their right mind would send their employee to the hospital. I was not in the right frame of mind. Management team was.

Management is trained to reduce insurance costs thru not sending employees to the clinic or hospital. Lost time injuries have to be avoided at any cost.

browned out

Hit in the rear by Honda civic while sitting on the shoulder of the road. The only difference is that I had a sup. with me that day.
It totaled the Honda and the lady driving was taken to the hospital. My center manager came out and took the sup to the clinic to be checked out. The only thing he said to me was," Can you finish your route?" The next morning I called the lady involved in the accident to check on her.
She told me that I was the only one from UPS to contact her![/quote]

Thats awesome. I guess he knew you were alot tougher than that full time sup. You could have had a closed head injury and tried to finish the route. Then pass out at the wheel and hit a pedestrian killing them.
Fired then they care then they send you to the clinic maybe for an blood alcohol test.

Point being. tell everyone you know to get medical attention if they get crushed while in back of pkg car.

Good luck and remember UPS is concerened with your safety

sawdusttv

Thats awesome. I guess he knew you were alot tougher than that full time sup. You could have had a closed head injury and tried to finish the route. Then pass out at the wheel and hit a pedestrian killing them.
Fired then they care then they send you to the clinic maybe for an blood alcohol test.

Point being. tell everyone you know to get medical attention if they get crushed while in back of pkg car.

Good luck and remember UPS is concerened with your safety[/quote]

Of course these idiots in management are going to defend their side, but my point here is that anyone that thinks management cares about us, our well being, or our futures are sadly mistaken. All they care about is getting their numbers, no matter what it takes.
If you are hourly, you are nothing but a number to them. So, what would make any hourly think that he or she would be looked after at contract time?

kingOFchester

The next morning I called the lady involved in the accident to check on her.

This speaks volumes about your character. Kudos to you! Wish there were more people like you. :happy2: