Willie friend Vp at large lost today to. He ran for president for local 71

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
C'mon Man!!!

Just once, can't you post without...
Come on man, I thought you thought you were smarter than that. Lead is on the go all the time and talk to text isn't perfect. He doesn't use a Commodore 64 with spell check in his moms basement like the rest of you TDU "I'm not TDU..." guys.

LeadBelly

Banned
Come on man, I thought you thought you were smarter than that. Lead is on the go all the time and talk to text isn't perfect. He doesn't use a Commodore 64 with spell check in his moms basement like the rest of you TDU "I'm not TDU..." guys.
Lol. I am constantly on the go. Looking forward to some time off after Hoffa Hall win. I do not let the spell check nazi bother me. It's all he has.

LeadBelly

Banned
Sure...it's a talk to text issue. LOL Then again, there was a time when Belly blamed it on the size of his fingers. If size is actually the problem...it could be his size 2 hat.
Actually it takes a combination of finger size using a phone Siri spell checks voice texts not proof reading because of texting and driving and a lack of really caring about how legible it comes across here on this forum. Typing it out and using a thesaurus are never going to be me on this site. I really dont care. And I missed a whole bunch of commas.