Willie nelson on Larry king talks about 9/11

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Neither one of these two are very bright, Willie probably shared a joint with Larry before the show started. The force of two 110 story buildings falling and the debris from those mammoth size buildings are what damaged the smaller buildings next to them. DUH..........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Willie needs to go 'on the road again' !!

Why do all the stars think they are politicians......shut-up and sing or act or whatever it is you do!

ups1990

What about Larry, not hosting his show after the details of his ugly divorce filings. Travis Smiley hosted and had Ann Coulter and an African-American women(forget her name) talking politics.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll flip to CNN just to see who Larry has as a guest.....it's never about Larry himself. If he has a guest that I like, then I'll watch.

tieguy

Banned
willie must know what he is talkin about , how could anyone with all that long white hair not be a wise man.:happy2:

And the guy interviewing him has been married how many times? And he believes that young woman was in love with his old shriveled up body?

money makes people stupid. Maybe Klein does have a lot of it.

P

pickup

willie must know what he is talkin about , how could anyone with all that long white hair not be a wise man.:happy2:

And the guy interviewing him has been married how many times? And he believes that young woman was in love with his old shriveled up body?

Klein hasn't been here in 4 days. I think you miss him.

diesel96

Wow....A sucker punch :hammer: out of the blue....and then play possum to the BC crew like your the victim :surrender ......Better order some more brown shoe polish....