Winning a bid

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Wow that's crazy so i shouldnt consider myself FT then. i should just consider myself NEXT to go FT. Thanks for your response, i thought there was a certain amount of time they had to put you in the bid position. Im tired of the preload and as a tcd im not gauranteed anything
Our bids all have a start date on them. As far as I know, the company has 30 working days to move employees into their new bid classification. Your mileage will vary, as your local supplement determines how FT jobs are bid.

PT Car Washer

Our bids all have a start date on them. As far as I know, the company has 30 working days to move employees into their new bid classification. Your mileage will vary, as your local supplement determines how FT jobs are bid.
Central Region Supplement says 10 working days after the completion of the bidding process.

brownmvp

Is that stated in the contract? I was looking for language for it but couldnt find any, only on "route bidding" but i talked to the head shop steward in my building and he said he would get back to me. The HR lady didnt even tell me what center i would be working for.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Im in the Southern, i looked for langauge for the southern but i will have to double check

Southern Region Supplement

Article 48

Section 6

(friend) When a permanent vacancy or permanent new job becomes open on a delivery route in a center, it shall be posted for bid on the first Monday following it becoming open by the Employer for a period of ten (10) working days. Only those package drivers in the
building shall bid.The bid will be awarded to the senior package driver and will go into effect and be assigned on the third (3rd)
Monday following the posting. If the bid requires a change of center, the employee’s classification seniority will be dovetailed in the new center.

brownmvp

Southern Region Supplement

Article 48

Section 6

(friend) When a permanent vacancy or permanent new job becomes open on a delivery route in a center, it shall be posted for bid on the first Monday following it becoming open by the Employer for a period of ten (10) working days. Only those package drivers in the
building shall bid.The bid will be awarded to the senior package driver and will go into effect and be assigned on the third (3rd)
Monday following the posting. If the bid requires a change of center, the employee’s classification seniority will be dovetailed in the new center.
Thanks bro alot bro