Winter boots

TG43

I want to be better prepared for winter this year than last. What are some good winter boots? Preferably something light.

I searched but didn't come up with much.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
And here we go...

C'mon son, at least put it in gif form.

GgZ1c1x.gif

9.5 everyday

I want to be better prepared for winter this year than last. What are some good winter boots? Preferably something light.

CampSaver.com They have all kinds of great gear. I wear my regular work boots most of the time, but have a pair of bad ass salomon water proof boots that are rated for -40 degrees. salomon toundra mid winter boot. Check em out.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Go to Sierra trading post online and search Ecco track. They have them there at a large discount both the low and high. They are a solid choice and are goretex. Make sure you go online and type Sierra trading post coupon and you will be able to finds 30% off coupon all day long. Final price should be about 120 dollars a good choice between cheap reeboks and expensive redwing

Ms.PacMan

I got these Adidas Outdoor last year and I loved them. Less than a pound Waterproof and warm. They have a lot of different boots for men and women. Tennis shoe soles.