Winter driver hats.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had a fur-lined Russian style hat (with the ear flaps) that I would wear when it got into the teens and below. Never had a problem.

(It was dark brown.)

BUCN85

Under armour hats are great. Keeps you warm. But has the moisture wicking lining so of you sweat the fabric wicks it away so you stay dry which is a must. Also I don't think it HAS to be brown. Several drivers wear black ones

Packmule

I wear the yellow, white and brown one with the company logo on the front that you get through the Spirit of UPS catalog. Matches the coat perfectly.
They complain about footwear in our building, even socks, but when it comes to winter hats they seem pretty flexible. I think maybe one person in our building still wears the company issued brown stocking cap.

Z

ZQXC

this is my go to hat for cold delivery days

elmer-fudd-hunting-hat-down.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
My bosses have said that as long as it is brown, go ahead and wear it. I have a brown mushers hat, very light and adjustable for coverage.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If it's cold enough I wear a hat its a full face shield and I care what color it is in wearing it. Usually red or black.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They really don't care at all cause you have too much work to begin with and comfort is up to you and I know management is not coming out there to see if your uniform is well, uniform. Shinable shoe days have been over for a long time ,make room for beards, earrings, and baggy pants.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I had a fur-lined Russian style hat (with the ear flaps) that I would wear when it got into the teens and below. Never had a problem.

(It was dark brown.)
I got one of those also. Its big enough to where I can still wear my Bluetooth headphones underneath and still have room. Really warm too.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That's not a problem you want to have on a Saturday night.
I got pills for that and they're not the expensive blue ones. The Chinese know what their doing in that department, look at their crowded cities. Your right you don't want a rubber chicken on Saturdays .