Winter Driving

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
250yu273swsw.gif
Woo...gumby dont bend that way.
LOL.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I am a Big Sox fan !! couldn't agree more withJump,,, I used to deliver to Billy Buckner out here in Boston back in the mid 90's great guy !! HOF material I believe !!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I am a Big Sox fan !! couldn't agree more withJump,,, I used to deliver to Billy Buckner out here in Boston back in the mid 90's great guy !! HOF material I believe !!
Personally, I wouldn't want to deliver in the Fenway, but I talked to a guy that did. Sounds like he got some great perks/tips.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yah they do,,I never did Fenway..Buckner was out in the Burbs !!! Friend of mine years ago was threatened by Wade Boggs over a COD pkg, another player had to pull him back >> LOL

BigBeef42

From experience when do you prefer to put ur chains on?

When, where, and with how much snow/ice?

Ill find out soon enough, but i like to know crap well in advance.

Less Runnin, More Stunnin

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

25 years in here in Upstate NY and I have never chained up.

I have been stuck fewer than 10 times. Most of those were in snow/ice. One was in mud, which was my own stupidity. I tried to save 30 seconds and ended up losing 45 minutes.

BigBeef42

25 years in here in Upstate NY and I have never chained up.

I have been stuck fewer than 10 times. Most of those were in snow/ice. One was in mud, which was my own stupidity. I tried to save 30 seconds and ended up losing 45 minutes.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have noticed only a hand full of drivers actually chain up. These must be the rural guys.

Less Runnin, More Stunnin