Winter fun

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well we all hate the snow and ice and cold but anything u do for fun in the winter that can't be done other times of the year?

Something along the lines of this......

I had a buddy who retired three years ago and moved to Arizona. He moved back last week. He got cancer which is very treatable but his wife missed the season to the point that it depressed her. I guess going through all the seasons for 57 years and not having them anymore was to much of a shock.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
As I kid, I used to love winter. I don't know when it changed for me, but I hate it now. I'm trying to change the way I think about it. This looks like fun to me. Maybe try it next year.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I used to love winter also and hate it now. The change started when I took this job and was completed when I put a p47 into a tree because of ice.

Notretiredyet

Planning on going for a walk in the park this afternoon, I'm going to need these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 130

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Planning on going for a walk in the park this afternoon, I'm going to need these.
Nice. Enjoy. We have those too.
Never ventured far with them, but when the kids were younger, I'd snowblow the yard into some mounds. Kind of like a mini obstacle course.