Winter gloves?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U likes these......

barnyard

KTM rider
There is a button on the right side of the key pad that turns the touch screen into numbers. Hit that button, hit 5 for deliver, whatever number for DR, stop complete. I do it all with my thumb, it is way faster than the touch screen.

JL 0513

400.jpg

I buy all black ones. $6 or so and go through a few pairs through the winter (New England). Great grip and regular rubber actually works on the DIAD screen. Don't buy expensive gloves for this job. ALL gloves wear out along the fingers.

Why needs gloves when we have helpers?

Helpers are for like 3-4 weeks. Winter is 3 months.

heybobby!

Got theses from the guys that work in a refrigerated warehouse they work great

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1447615025.329873.jpg
    ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1447615025.329873.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 325

barnyard

KTM rider
Using the buttons, you can roll across the correct combo and the diad will go through the screens and stop complete a couple seconds after you are done. No waiting for the screen to catch up.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I do not use the touch screen, because gloves that are touch screen capable are expensive and do not last long.

There is a button on the right side of the key pad that turns the touch screen into numbers. Hit that button, hit 5 for deliver, whatever number for DR, stop complete. I do it all with my thumb, it is way faster than the touch screen.

Get used to doing it now, without gloves and you will never go back to using the touch screen when it gets warm again.

Using the buttons, you can roll across the correct combo and the diad will go through the screens and stop complete a couple seconds after you are done. No waiting for the screen to catch up.

It's amazing how many people don't know this. I'm one of 60-ish in my center and I may be the only one that doesn't use the touch screen. EVER!!! It's so much faster and your thumbs never have to leave the button pad.

barnyard

KTM rider
It's amazing how many people don't know this. I'm one of 60-ish in my center and I may be the only one that doesn't use the touch screen. EVER!!! It's so much faster and your thumbs never have to leave the button pad.

Another driver showed me back in May. We PCMd it a week or so ago when we were talking about using the diad with gloves. Me and the other guy were the only ones in the building using only buttons.

button, 5, 3 = DR garage
button, 5, 1 = DR man
button, 2, 4 (I think) = non delivery, not in

Now, I always think of the touchscreen number when I am going about my day.