Winter storm Pandora

clean hairy

A layer of shipping tape around each finger and around the hand up to th wrist does wonders.
During the winter in the hub part time helped keep the knuckles and fingers from getting cracked and dried out.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Mine are a swampy mess even on the coldest days of work. On off days they are dry as a bone.
I have never found a pair of boots that dont leak. If they dont leak, they dont breathe, and my feet sweat til they feel squishy. If you wear too many pairs of socks, the insulation doesnt work, when you put the cleats on it squishes the toe, then your toes get cold. Cannot win.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Feet here.
I had a pair of these I had never worn, I dont know when or why I bought them, but it was a couple years back. They looked kinda crappy, I must have bought them just to kick around in. So a few weeks back, all my boots were wet on Saturday morn, had to get wood, and shovel, so I threw them on. After about an hour, I realized, hmmm my feet are not cold or wet! Then I looked and they were Polaris, with thermo lite. Warmest most comfy boots I have ever had. I dont know how well they will hold up doing what we do to them, but at 35 bucks a pair, I will just buy a few more. 1 pair of good socks, good to go, at -20 wind chills warm

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Boss be like,"Techie, why were you paid over yesterday?"

removing-snow-6144b8063d844498_large.jpg