Winter Storm Warning....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah forecast for here just says significant snowfall possible Tuesday.

What the hell is significant? I can handle 6-8 inches I would rather not have a foot plus.

upschuck

3-5 here tonight, and a lot of businesses will be closed tomorrow. Then suppose to get hit again, maybe up to two inches ice on Tuesday, or maybe 17 inches snow. So it will probably be rain....Just my luck

spif91

Just called and was told to start an hour early. That should really help. Lol
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1391372724.041336.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
We had about 7 inches of white and fluffy here today but when I woke at 6am, I just wasn't feeling it so I called in sick. I hate doing that on a bad weather day but it is what is. Even my dispatcher was shocked when he heard me say my name when he answered. He knows I don't waste days just on crappy weather. Needless to say all the crap I ate the day before at the Super Bowl poker party I was at made it so I had to visit the bathroom several times so it was smart of me to call in.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We had about 7 inches of white and fluffy here today but when I woke at 6am, I just wasn't feeling it so I called in sick. I hate doing that on a bad weather day but it is what is. Even my dispatcher was shocked when he heard me say my name when he answered. He knows I don't waste days just on. crappy weather. Needless to say all the crap I ate the day before at the Super Bowl poker party I was at made it so I had to visit the bathroom several times so it was smart of me to call in.

Hope you turned on the fan

We had about 7 inches of white and fluffy here today but when I woke at 6am, I just wasn't feeling it so I called in sick. I hate doing that on a bad weather day but it is what is. Even my dispatcher was shocked when he heard me say my name when he answered. He knows I don't waste days just on crappy weather. Needless to say all the crap I ate the day before at the Super Bowl poker party I was at made it so I had to visit the bathroom several times so it was smart of me to call in.
don't worry, you will have more days to play in the snow!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
more time to peel your banana!