Winter Storm Warning....

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Your right and always happy to see you and undeniable love no matter what, and always there for you in good times and bad times. A dogs love for their owner is priceless:happy2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We are starting to get the snow, OH/Pa Line, southern Ohio, just above the wv panhandle. Slickery!! Big flakes
033.JPG

Last edited:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Yesterday the were warning about us getting a foot of snow so I blasted out my route to make sure I was clean. This morning it seems we only got 1 to 4 inches of snow. I wonder what :censored2: split the wheel of dispatch is going to give me.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Its a nice day for delivering. People have stayed home.(chickens) . Only 1 ec so far. I may go back tonight for it. No pick ups today.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We didnt start til 10, we were told to come in after pu. 6 inches of snow, then rain, then ice, then snow. How does it rain when its 25 degrees? I got drenched cleaning the snow off my pick up.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We didnt start til 10, we were told to come in after pu. 6 inches of snow, then rain, then ice, then snow. How does it rain when its 25 degrees? I got drenched cleaning the snow off my pick up.
Yes...rain at 30 degrees that turns your windshield and mirrors into sheets of ice....fun times.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wanted to stay out, but they made me come in. I hate picking and choosing winners and losers. Winners, meds, losers not important crap. And I had to be the judge, woe is me.