Wiper blades Up or Down?

Wipers up or down during a snowstorm

• Total voters

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have a 1 car garage and we have three cars. 2009 Honda Pilot, 2005 Volvo S60 and a 1991 Honda CRX. Guess which one parks in the garage all winter long.

rod

Retired 22 years
71i7NuQ%2BJUL._SL1296_.jpg

If you are just covering your windshield use your floor mat or a piece of cardboard. Cardboard shouldn't be hard to find for you people.

rod

Retired 22 years
I keep all my vehicles in a semi-heated garage (never freezes) so I never have that "wiper problem". If I'm out for the evening I just hit the auto start button on my key-fob and by the time I leave the truck (or car) is warm and defrosted. 1st world solutions.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I have a 1 car garage and we have three cars. 2009 Honda Pilot, 2005 Volvo S60 and a 1991 Honda CRX. Guess which one parks in the garage all winter long.

CRX?

I was out at the parking lot all day shoveling out 4 cars, then when i start to go in... other people needed help getting their cars out of the spots... i helped pushed 4 other cars out. LOL one had 4 wd and didnt know how to use it (facepalm) others were a mix of fwd and rwd, but had worn or summer type treads... ugh. im bushed

Hmm, i now know why the wife put them up... she sometimes set the wipers on "auto" so when she starts the mdx to warm up and defrost the windshield, she wont damage the wipers

rod

Retired 22 years
Leaving your running vehicle unattended is illegal here

There are so may anti-theft gizmos built into to the auto start system its impossible to steal a car using it if you don't have the key fob. If its against the law in your state its a stupid law. Where do you live---Tennessee?

rod

Retired 22 years
In the days before auto starters the guys would pull up to the gas pumps at night and start their cars manually. It was the "fun" thing to do when they weren't looking to open their car or truck and turn off the heater and turn the air conditioner on.