Wireless Speaker

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

box_beeyotch

Been wearing them for 3 years now. Nobody has ever said a word to me about them. Obviously I pick my spots where I actually listen to music on them because of traffic or business delivering. Super convenient for real. And before anyone even sais their illegal, ive delivered to many a state police houses and never have they said a word to me with them on my ears while ive delivered to them in person. Like I will reinterate, in my opinion its just unprofessional rolling up to some customers with your music up loud, they don't want to listen to what your rockin on your radio or what have ya lol.

It's not unprofessional to be wearing headphones while delivering packages to customers?? Also it's def unsafe, you can't hear sirens or if someone is blowing their horn at you.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's not unprofessional to be wearing headphones while delivering packages to customers?? Also it's def unsafe, you can't hear sirens or if someone is blowing their horn at you.
Don't believe every thing you hear. Their not big DJ type of headphones, they slide over your ear not super big ones you see n are like dam those some bigaszz headphones lol. You pick your spots when you are going to listen to music obviously not being a JACKNUTT in rush hour traffic like an idiot lol. Your thinking too much right now dude, trying to judge a situation in negative when you really don't no the dillio lol. But I get it too, judging a situation on opinion rather than fact. Its all good were all guilty of it BEEOTCHI lmfao

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Me. It pounds. I have more than one of them and on one I removed a metal weight that is inside as I couldn't see a reason for it and it got super light but the bass didn't hit as hard.
Sharkk boom box rocks.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'd just like something rechargeable with a damn radio. Makita doesn't make a small radio and I'm not buying a new drill and battery system just for the radio. It's been harder than I would have thought to find such a thing.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'd just like something rechargeable with a damn radio. Makita doesn't make a small radio and I'm not buying a new drill and battery system just for the radio. It's been harder than I would have thought to find such a thing.
Easy solution, BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES. Im telling ya dude, easiest simplest way to go lol