Wireless Speaker

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Someone mentioned the sharkk

There is a place to plug in an accessory cable. Take your mp3 and plug it into the Sharkk(or any other small mobile boombox) and you are good to go.
The sharkk battery lasts all day. Good sound and good quality.
I actually got a pretty good speaker that I do that with now. I'd like to get my hands on something with its own radio though.

Wilson

I just use earbuds. Its has hands free switch so I can answer calls with them too. Makes for a good excuse case they ask or wag a no no finger at me. I only listen on the way back to the building. Mostly sports talk or podcast. I take them off before I get back to the building. I don't need to thumb it in their noses.

MH-IBTS-IE-BK-CT-BEATS-1.JPG

rod

Retired 22 years
I still need a radio, bruh. I don't even have a bluetooth device.

Send me 20 bucks for shipping and I will send you my old beat up one (still works great) . Its a smaller boom box type radio that I had converted to run on 12 volts. I used it for a good 20+ years so it looks like hell but sounds great. It comes complete with wires with alligator clamps on them so you can use UPS electricity. For an extra 10 bucks I will tell you the secret to running a radio off their power for 20+ years without getting in trouble.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Send me 20 bucks for shipping and I will send you my old beat up one (still works great) . Its a smaller boom box type radio that I had converted to run on 12 volts. I used it for a good 20+ years so it looks like hell but sounds great. It comes complete with wires with alligator clamps on them so you can use UPS electricity. For an extra 10 bucks I will tell you the secret to running a radio off their power for 20+ years without getting in trouble.
Fair deal. I've actually considered making some sort of portable radio using a car stereo system and something like a small hard suitcase. I haven't decided if I would give it some sort of rechargeable battery or make it run off of alligator clamps like you said. The battery is more appealing but I haven't actually gotten around to sitting down and designing this thing yet.