wiring up 12volt power source

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Somebody's been hitting the crack pipe again!:happy-very:
Darlin, it's not a crack pipe. It's a crack and I really wish you would quit farting. That green fog is affecting everyone. I bet they are thinking right now, what the hell is going on here?. Dizzee, seriously, can we please move upwind of Big and AJ? My sinuses hurt. :happy-very:

Big Babooba

Darlin, it's not a crack pipe. It's a crack and I really wish you would quit farting. That green fog is affecting everyone. I bet they are thinking right now, what the hell is going on here?. Dizzee, seriously, can we please move upwind of Big and AJ? My sinuses hurt. :happy-very:

Dilli Look Again:

What you smell with your nose
Is the scent of thy own rose
And whenever you shall leave the scene
You're followed by your cloud of green
To overcome this pungent power
Grab some soap and take a shower

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli Look Again:

What you smell with your nose
Is the scent of thy own rose
And whenever you shall leave the scene
You're followed by your cloud of green
To overcome this pungent power
Grab some soap and take a shower

Are you happy now? I have taken my shower and it still stinks. Now it's your turn. :surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Why have you turned your back
and aimed at me your vile crack?
You fool me not with this piece of art
You're getting ready to blow a fart
So let me get far away please
Before you go and cut the cheese

GD Oreo!!!!!!!!! It wasn't me that did that it was your fat cat.

upssup

First.....I agree that if it's against the rules to hook up a radio to the PC, don't do it!

But don't give us some idiotic reason like it will cause electrical problems and fires. That's just nonsense. A properly installed, fused radio will not cause problems or fires in any vehicle made in the last 30 years. We install fans, cameras, and monitors to PCS with no problems or fires. A radio is no different.

Be honest.

upssup

Obviously you did not hear about the two cars in FL that burned to the ground and almost took out the center. That was a"properly" hooked up radio by someone's account. Seems someone hooked up a power inverter and a radio to a car but did not bother to fuse the circuit. I am sure someone thought that was proper, and yes there have been issues with the new cars and "other equipment" installed in these cars.

NHDRVR

has anyone wired up a 12volt power source in their package car to plug a radio into. my radio eats batteries like crazy. i know people will say you cant have a radio in the cab dont do it blah blah, but i know people must have done it and im looking for suggestions on how to "theoretically" do it. like where did you get a power source and where you chose to wire it into.

The dome light has always been the best way. (I have a De-Walt now...) Or, you could ask a mechanic what they 'recommend'... One of the mechanics in my center hooked up a clip to a wire under the dash. Worked great...

And, yes, we should now fire the mechanic for doing that, blah, blah, blah

Status
Not open for further replies.