Wisconsin Court Deems Right to Work Illegal

You know me...
As it should! Don't want to join the Union? Then you get NONE of the benefits. To make the argument that you have a right to the working conditions which have been negotiated by a labor Union, but you shouldnt have to pay dues to enjoy them is not only selfish and ignorant, but it is a shallow train of thought which will only result in hindering the Unions ability to fight for and win improved wages, benefits and working conditions for you, and everyone you work with, in future contracts. BRAVO Wisconsin.

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/arti...ourt-strikes-down-wisconsin-right-to-work-law

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
As it should! Don't want to join the Union? Then you get NONE of the benefits. To make the argument that you have a right to the working conditions which have been negotiated by a labor Union, but you shouldnt have to pay dues to enjoy them is not only selfish and ignorant, but it is a shallow train of thought which will only result in hindering the Unions ability to fight for and win improved wages, benefits and working conditions for you, and everyone you work with, in future contracts. BRAVO Wisconsin.

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/arti...ourt-strikes-down-wisconsin-right-to-work-law
They just voted an ultra conservative crazy woman onto their supreme court on Tuesday. Thank goodness she hasn't been seated yet, that decision could have been much different.

Inthegame

From the posted article..."In 2014 the Indiana Supreme Court rejected two nearly identical challenges to that state's right-to-work law. Those lawsuits alleged that the law unconstitutionally required unions to provide services to nonunion workers without compensation."

image.jpeg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't get too hyped up.

The basis of the win is that the law seized Union property/funds by workers not having to pay dues.
Since 24 other states are RTW with the same wording, this doesn't seem it will stand through an appeals process.

Holydriver

I live in one if the 3 wealthiest counties in the entire united States. Yes, the entire country. Proudly located within a right to work state.

You :censored2:ing idiots spout all this :censored2: about rtw and Republicans being union busters and go vote for Obama and Democrats that immedialty make trade deals that do nothing but allow other countries to import their products cheap into the country. Those :censored2:ing products being imported were traditionally built by union workers. Get your :censored2:ing head out of your asses.

hyena

I live in one if the 3 wealthiest counties in the entire united States. Yes, the entire country. Proudly located within a right to work state.

You :censored2:ing idiots spout all this :censored2: about rtw and Republicans being union busters and go vote for Obama and Democrats that immedialty make trade deals that do nothing but allow other countries to import their products cheap into the country. Those :censored2:ing products being imported were traditionally built by union workers. Get your :censored2:ing head out of your asses.
Stfu and friend* your right to work c*s*!

You know me...

I'm willing to bet that you suffer from a severe misunderstanding of what "right to work" is. Explain it to us from your perspective please.