Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Power mirrors

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A retracting power step

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Soooo, if you could pick one of the following for your truck...which would it be?

Air conditioning
Power mirrors
A retracting power step to make it easier getting in & out of the package car

I'm torn personally....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Sonny, you're lucky you don't have one of the old Ford (or GMC) 800's with an 18-24 inch step, no power steering, standard with the low-back seat that cut into you back right above your belt-line.

Damned spoiled kids these days.:angry:

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Sonny, you're lucky you don't have one of the old Ford (or GMC) 800's with an 18-24 inch step, no power steering, standard with the low-back seat that cut into you back right above your belt-line.

Damned spoiled kids these days.:angry:

Sounds like the rattletrap I did my road test on. I said to the sup "Ug, no power steering." He replied,"You're the power steering."

DS

Fenderbender
Great idea the power mirrors.Imagine if they both automatically pulled in at each stop.
Great for tight pothole filled alleyways,and fewer hit while parked.
​I LIKE IT!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
You can keep all 3 in exchange for me not having to pay for my benefits and a $1/year increase in pay over the life of the next contract.

2Slow

Got the air conditioning and the power mirrors, I want an elevator to get up into the cab!

And a refrigerator

stoni24

Great idea the power mirrors.Imagine if they both automatically pulled in at each stop.
Great for tight pothole filled alleyways,and fewer hit while parked.
​I LIKE IT!!!
+1. Soo many times, man if that mirror was out another 1/4 inch. 5 stops later... Still forgot that mirror.

InsideUPS

Soooo, if you could pick one of the following for your truck...which would it be?

Air conditioning
Power mirrors
A retracting power step to make it easier getting in & out of the package car

OR a Hot Looking Girl sitting next to you ALL DAY in the jump seat as seen below

I'm torn personally....

I'm really disappointed in all you guys.... as I was reading through all your choices.... I could not help but notice the BrownCafe ad with the hot looking girl....

SO..... if I could pick any one of the following options for my package car it would definitely be the following:

Screen shot 2013-03-21 at 11.40.30 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2013-03-21 at 11.40.30 PM.jpg

InsideUPS

I'm really disappointed in all you guys.... as I was reading through all your choices.... I could not help but notice the BrownCafe ad with the hot looking girl....

SO..... if I could pick any one of the following options for my package car it would definitely be the following:

View attachment 8740

On second thought........ I think UPS may have installed this option for the sake of keeping drivers out late without complaining.... She is being offered as your new year round "jumper option"... By the Way..... they do come in pairs...