With virtually no Teamsters United support out west and in Canada the doom and gloom is setting in

LeadBelly

Banned
For the TDUers. The news I'm getting is that they feel as if they have no chance. With the West and Canada there is no traction. The south will be a loser as well. Out east it's a H20 stronghold as well.

This leaves the central region where the campaign network has been set as if everyone wants to out do each other to see who has the largest margin of defeat of the teamsters United in their own local. It's as if it's going to be a sport.

I can't wait to say I think or you so.

LeadBelly

Banned
You know the tduers got to be hurting when they have no retort. My guess is after this election there will be a lot less of them talking.

ezmoney5150

You know the tduers got to be hurting when they have no retort. My guess is after this election there will be a lot less of them talking.

Oh, They'll talk after the election. About the conspiracies on why Zuck didn't get elected. I could start the top 10 list now its so predictable.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Whole lot of Fred Z ad's in this month's Teamster magazine.

What else, do they have ?

I'm guessing.... he hasn't shown up, to campaign at your Center.

Oh, They'll talk after the election.

That has always been the epitome of TDU.

They will talk smack. (in closed circles)

I could start the top 10 list now its so predictable.

Yep.

And, I am anticipating the fun.... that will ensue. :biggrin:

-Bug-

LeadBelly

Banned
What else, do they have ?

I'm guessing.... he hasn't shown up, to campaign at your Center.

That has always been the epitome of TDU.

They will talk smack. (in closed circles)

Yep.

And, I am anticipating the fun.... that will ensue. :biggrin:

-Bug-
I can't wait to see who wants some LeadBelly

LeadBelly

Banned
H didn't win in your local against the coalition last election. It will be worse for you this time. H 409 - coalition 460
We'll see son. We smashed you with the Ohio rider. I remember when TJ said Ohio was a lock down for delegates elections in every local. That passed like a fart in the wind.

Around November 16th I'll start the I told you so's

LeadBelly

Banned
H20 gonna win by a landslide. The vote out of the west coast will be epic in their favor. They will have no chance in any of the five regions but the west will be a slaughter.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
H20 gonna win by a landslide. The vote out of the west coast will be epic in their favor. They will have no chance in any of the five regions but the west will be a slaughter.
Z is counting on central. Between West and East, central won't even matter.