Without Nothingness Thread These Forums Would Die.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nothingness Fluff 2 is kind of like a neighborhood bar. Some people come and go (and are missed) and there are regulars. A lot of good-natured trash talking goes on. There are fights now and then, but everyone is protective each other. Everyone is welcome as long as you aren't mean to others. The alcohol goes on behind the scenes though.

BC has been around a long time. I don't think it would die, just not be as fun.
And there's 2 women that hoard all the men to themselves and run off any newcomers.....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am hurt / offended by the thread title.
I have been a member long enough to have seniority or tenure to say...

We have something very unique here and many of us appreciate what we have because it is priceless.

NF pulled me in and Gumby reminded me how important this place was when I lost my dad, how we all pulled together when Dizzie lost his wife to cancer, how a bunch of strangers organized a cruise and vacationed together.

This is the first place I publically tested how it felt to admit I was DX'd with MS. I found out I was not alone.

Someone in this thread said NF is like a bar. It is and it is better than Cheers.
Sit down. Drink up and relax.

And thank Cheryl for dealing with us all.
AJ

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

We have something very unique here and many of us appreciate what we have because it is priceless.

NF pulled me in and Gumby reminded me how important this place was when I lost my dad, how we all pulled together when Dizzie lost his wife to cancer, how a bunch of strangers organized a cruise and vacationed together.

This is the first place I publically tested how it felt to admit I was DX'd with MS. I found out I was not alone.

Someone in this thread said NF is like a bar. It is and it is better than Cheers.

AJ
Well said. :bpotd:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
butthurt-butthurt-everywhere-hsxukp.jpg

(Not you, AJ!:))

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

AJ
Its always fun and love AJ. Gives ya something to do at night to just chill too lol. I always tell people its like hanging out but without the people physically being at your house and IM ALWAYS READY TO HANG OUT lol
200- erfgyui.gif