woman drivers --- a dying breed?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
How many woman drivers out there? We lost ours about 10 yrs ago. Her body wasn't able to withstand the constant abuse. We also have only 2 loaders at our building

CharleyHustle

We have several at my barn. Even more in the part time ranks. Ya know, all our women drivers were pretty cute when they started out, but now they just look tired and beaten down. Come to think of it,all the men are like that too.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had 3---2 in pkg and 1 in feeder. We had one get fired quite a few years ago for telling a customer what she truly thought of him. We lost one this past week that we all hope we get back. We had a preloaded who would drive during Peak but she got hurt. There are at least 10 on both the preload and metro.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Talk about abuse.

"The best punch I ever threw is when Robin Givens hit all four walls"... Mike Tyson

S

selfcancelsignal

How many woman drivers out there? We lost ours about 10 yrs ago. Her body wasn't able to withstand the constant abuse. We also have only 2 loaders at our building
No women drivers at our center. No minorities either. 1 older woman preloader & the midday dispatch is a woman. That's it.

wayfair

swollen member
I noticed a newer driver doing a pickup off a woman drivers route... he told me, customer had told her she looked great one day and that she complained about sexual harrassment.. welp, it's his pickup now, a crappy one at that

Last edited:

bumped

We have a few, and one of them runs circles around every other driver. Now, she just complains about all the work she gets. I can't understand why?:ohmy: