woman drivers --- a dying breed?

Z

ZQXC

Why don't you drive your car on to the frozen lake and ask them yourself?

(This Caucasian does not like to cold and snow)

Have never seen a frozen lake; wouldn't live where that is a possibility.
So, by your flawed reasoning, I am either Black or Hispanic.

Care to guess?

Have never seen a frozen lake; wouldn't live where that is a possibility.
So, by your flawed reasoning, I am either Black or Hispanic.

Care to guess?

By his flawed reasoning one could hypothesize that the ratio of Black or Hispanic in your area is a greater percentage.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So now cold and snow is a racial thing? Are you freaking kidding me? I thought it was a thing we could all agree on that cold and snow stinks.

So now cold and snow is a racial thing? Are you freaking kidding me? I thought it was a thing we could all agree on that cold and snow stinks.

It does. But unless they have to go out in it to work, etc, they won't. Not as a racial statement but as an observation of the ratio of ethnicity that participate in a given activity in a given season.

CharleyHustle

It does. But unless they have to go out in it to work, etc, they won't. Not as a racial statement but as an observation of the ratio of ethnicity that participate in a given activity in a given season.

Is this why most basketball players are minorities because it's an indoor sport?

rod

Retired 22 years
As silly as it sounds I would have to agree with the White V Black/Hispanic V cold thing. I've lived here for 60+ years and as far back as I can remember we only had one black family in the whole area and zero Hispanics. A few years back we had a string of mild winters and all of a sudden the blacks were getting off the bus from Chicago in droves. We still don't have any Hispanics that I know of. The last two winters have been brutal so the tide has turned according to a friend of mine who runs the bus depot. Once again I'm not saying its right or wrong---just stating the facts. Other than the ones who attend our local Community College and for the most part make up the basketball team the rest aren't known to contribute much to the community other than fill our local jail after being busted for drug pushing. I've only seen two of them actually employed at local businesses.

Ms.PacMan

Buffalo NY is only 45.8% white. 42.9% of businesses are owned by women, blacks and Asians, in that order.

The stereotypes I read on BC only seem to confirm one stereotype - that delivery drivers aren't intelligent.

wayfair

swollen member
Other than the ones who attend our local Community College and for the most part make up the basketball team the rest aren't known to contribute much to the community other than fill our local jail after being busted for drug pushing.

so you don't have whites pushing drugs in your area??? or they don't get caught??