Women at UPS

UpsAngel

I'm guessing you don't have a degree though, or is that an awful assumption. Oh and I never said I was special. I simply said loading the trucks was difficult and that I wanted to sort. I never said I was entitled to anything. WTF? I can not be the first person to have an opinion about their job function.

Sent using BrownCafe App
im a sorter. :offtopic:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm guessing you don't have a degree though, or is that an awful assumption. Oh and I never said I was special. I simply said loading the trucks was difficult and that I wanted to sort. I never said I was entitled to anything. WTF? I can not be the first person to have an opinion about their job function.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Golly gee, not only are you edjamacated, but you're psychic too. Maybe you ARE speshul.

bsmith08

Who cares? Does your degree make your $11/hr job look more appealing? I make twice what you do an hour...chew on that, how's that taste? ;)[/ Actually not that it actually matters, but I make than triple that amount. As I stated, I picked up this job so that my kid doesn't come out of college with a mountain of debt. I liked the hours and didn't want to give up my weekends. These are the only reasons why I chose UPS.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Sent using BrownCafe App
Does it hurt your legs to frantically backpedal?

Newsflash....UPS doesn't give a flying rat's ass what you want.
2014-09-24-15-39-44-26240073.jpeg

upschuck

You really could have asked the question better, and not like you are whining that you don't have an easier job. Anyone that comes here and does that gets exactly what you got. Don't feel special or victimized, it is kind of a rite of passage.

Welcome to BC.

Last edited:

Alligator

Alien Aligator Here For Your Package
I am a chick and I do preload (packing the trucks in the am)
There are two other women at my center that also preload.
I love doing it because it's like being paid to workout lol

bsmith08

You really could have ask the question better, and not like you are whining that you don't have an easier job. Anyone that comes here and does that gets exactly what you got. Don't feel special or victimized, it is kind of a right of passage. Perhaps I could have.

Perhaps I could have. However, it does not give anyone the right to be rude and condescending. Thanks for the welcome, but I doubt I will post anything in this forum again.

Welcome to BC.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sent using BrownCafe Appp

Last edited: