Women being attracted to UPS drivers

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by theUPSman, Jul 13, 2008.

1. theUPSman

theUPSman New Member

One of the drivers at my hub told me that women go crazy over the UPS guys,haha. What's the truth to this? What are some of your experiences?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  2. looper804

looper804 Is it time to go home yet

I'm confused,your handle is "theupsman but your post says you might be tempted to go crazy over the ups man?Maybe it's just me.

3. theUPSman

theUPSman New Member

That's not what it says, and you know what I mean!

4. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

it may have something to do with the dollar sign $$$$$$$$.

5. looper804

looper804 Is it time to go home yet

Well it was confusing to read and you did edit it.

6. theUPSman

theUPSman New Member

now it makes sense, lol

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I do have to carry a stick to beat em all off with. It gets embarassing having all those young beautiful women trying to hang all over me out in public.
    And the lonely housewives are worse! The things they will do with the UPS guy while the hubbys at work!

The stories I could tell......

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. UPS GIRL

UPS GIRL New Member

I get lots of reactions from women. I had 2 heavy-set middle aged ladies dressed like cindy lauper, holding hands, walking down the street give me the thumbs-up. That was weird. I wasn't interested, so I didn't stop to find out what they wanted....

9. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I know what you mean, Over9, they get so disgusting after a while. Especially the ones that answer the door wearing nothing at all but a smile. And the doctor's wives are the worse.............I gotta go now!

10. barrycold

barrycold New Member

Why does everybody here have to correct each other with their quotes? When you read the title you knew what this thread was all about.

11. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

women love it in the Brown

12. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I know!!! Can't they throw a robe on or something?? I get so sick of all the nudity, the come-ons, the flashings.... It's a tough job.

13. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

yes they do all 18 t0 30 second of it

14. outamyway

outamyway New Member

I agree with you sarcasm if they're old and pruny:dead:

15. atatbl

atatbl Active Member

lulz. lmfao! Maybe the audience here will let you get away with that not knowing what you are saying at first glance.

16. filthpig

filthpig Active Member

they just wanna have fun

17. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Usually you'd have to go to a fishing tournament to see this many liars in one place. LOL.
    Actually I think UP$ driving positions calls for and attracts a certain type of personality. The gregarious type. It's hard not to be attracted to some one that is always smiling, upbeat and somethings a little bit funny. It's a curse we all must live with.

18. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

I came away with a wife... didn't turn out too badly.

19. Fishbulb

Fishbulb Member

i got a wife out of the job, almost got some1 else's wife out of the deal too :O I tend to attract the women in their 40's, some good looking some not so. Personally, I dont get it. I can see it somewhat cause most of us are in good shape from busting our butts all day but honestly I think i look like an overgrown hairy girlscout in my browns, especialy the shorts.

20. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

They all want my "package".