Women being attracted to UPS drivers

theUPSman

One of the drivers at my hub told me that women go crazy over the UPS guys,haha. What's the truth to this? What are some of your experiences?

Last edited:

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I'm confused,your handle is "theupsman but your post says you might be tempted to go crazy over the ups man?Maybe it's just me.

over9five

Staff member
One of the drivers at my hub told me that women go crazy over the UPS guys,haha. What's the truth to this? What are some of your experiences?

I do have to carry a stick to beat em all off with. It gets embarassing having all those young beautiful women trying to hang all over me out in public.
And the lonely housewives are worse! The things they will do with the UPS guy while the hubbys at work!

The stories I could tell......

UPS GIRL

I get lots of reactions from women. I had 2 heavy-set middle aged ladies dressed like cindy lauper, holding hands, walking down the street give me the thumbs-up. That was weird. I wasn't interested, so I didn't stop to find out what they wanted....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I do have to carry a stick to beat em all off with. It gets embarassing having all those young beautiful women trying to hang all over me out in public.
And the lonely housewives are worse! The things they will do with the UPS guy while the hubbys at work!

The stories I could tell......

I know what you mean, Over9, they get so disgusting after a while. Especially the ones that answer the door wearing nothing at all but a smile. And the doctor's wives are the worse.............I gotta go now!

barrycold

I'm confused,your handle is "theupsman but your post says you might be tempted to go crazy over the ups man?Maybe it's just me.

Why does everybody here have to correct each other with their quotes? When you read the title you knew what this thread was all about.

over9five

Staff member
I know what you mean, Over9, they get so disgusting after a while. Especially the ones that answer the door wearing nothing at all but a smile. And the doctor's wives are the worse.............I gotta go now!

I know!!! Can't they throw a robe on or something?? I get so sick of all the nudity, the come-ons, the flashings.... It's a tough job.

filthpig

I get lots of reactions from women. I had 2 heavy-set middle aged ladies dressed like cindy lauper, holding hands, walking down the street give me the thumbs-up. That was weird. I wasn't interested, so I didn't stop to find out what they wanted....
they just wanna have fun

Usually you'd have to go to a fishing tournament to see this many liars in one place. LOL.
Actually I think UP$ driving positions calls for and attracts a certain type of personality. The gregarious type. It's hard not to be attracted to some one that is always smiling, upbeat and somethings a little bit funny. It's a curse we all must live with.

Fishbulb

i got a wife out of the job, almost got some1 else's wife out of the deal too :O I tend to attract the women in their 40's, some good looking some not so. Personally, I dont get it. I can see it somewhat cause most of us are in good shape from busting our butts all day but honestly I think i look like an overgrown hairy girlscout in my browns, especialy the shorts.