Women being attracted to UPS drivers

Fishbulb

Please tell me I'm not the only one that's been hit on by both???

lololol!!! has never happened to me but its come close. i cant remember what stop it was exactly but i would deliver there, flirt with the girls & then on the way out there would be one guy just STARING at my butt the whole time. Kinda creepy to be honest. Actually, I had a gay guy not directly hit on me but kinda try to flirt with me at a residential apt stop. He answered the door in a mesh cut off shirt & spandex biker shorts & winked & smiled at me. Was awkward to say the least.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'm 6'-1, 275 lbs, big hairy and ugly so I dont have issues with women hitting on me---which is good since I'm married. The fact that I am married is a miracle unto itself. The generosity of women never ceases to amaze me.

O

oldupsman

Add me to the list too. My wife was the best thing that ever happened to me on the job.

rwsmith67

Met my x-wife at UPS, we were both drivers and had a great life and great money, until after I went to feeder and started working nights, she stayed in pkg. and got tired of being alone (no kids) so started an affair with a "friend", needless to say that took care of a 15 year marriage, never marry a woman that makes as much money as you do, when they decide they want out they can afford to go!!

Retired, Single, And Happy!! :wink2:

browniehound

I'm a shy guy by nature but mangaged 2 dates in my almost ten years of driving:dissapointed:. But there is a bright side to this story and hope for my fellow men in brown looking for love on the road.

I had been friends with this woman for about 5 years. She dated my buddy for a bit and we became pretty good friends in the meantime. Everytime she would see me, I was showered, shaved, with an ironed shirt and pants to go along with a pair of nice shoes-everytime. She didn't think twice about me.

That changed last summer when my buddy ask me to meet him for a beer. I didn't have time to go home and shower or change so I had to meet him in my browns. This woman was there on this night.

So I go to this place with an outside bar and I'm dirty, sweaty, smelly just to paint a picture. This woman says: "WOW Browniehound, I've never seen you in your uniform. You're actually really turning me on. A week or 2 later she mentioned again how seeing me in the uniform was a turn-on to her.

So guys, I think this is living proof that some woman are suckers for the brown unfirom. This is from a woman who never gave me a 2nd look(I'm sure she did but never admitted it:wink2:) to becoming outspoken on how hot I looked. The only difference was the brown uniform!

DS

Fenderbender
I'm 6'-1, 275 lbs, big hairy and ugly so I dont have issues with women hitting on me---which is good since I'm married. The fact that I am married is a miracle unto itself. The generosity of women never ceases to amaze me.
you must have something sober,for one thing,you are a real comedian which chicks dig.post a pic and let us be the judge

drewed

Shankman
I'm a shy guy by nature but mangaged 2 dates in my almost ten years of driving:dissapointed:. But there is a bright side to this story and hope for my fellow men in brown looking for love on the road.

I had been friends with this woman for about 5 years. She dated my buddy for a bit and we became pretty good friends in the meantime. Everytime she would see me, I was showered, shaved, with an ironed shirt and pants to go along with a pair of nice shoes-everytime. She didn't think twice about me.

That changed last summer when my buddy ask me to meet him for a beer. I didn't have time to go home and shower or change so I had to meet him in my browns. This woman was there on this night.

So I go to this place with an outside bar and I'm dirty, sweaty, smelly just to paint a picture. This woman says: "WOW Browniehound, I've never seen you in your uniform. You're actually really turning me on. A week or 2 later she mentioned again how seeing me in the uniform was a turn-on to her.

So guys, I think this is living proof that some woman are suckers for the brown unfirom. This is from a woman who never gave me a 2nd look(I'm sure she did but never admitted it:wink2:) to becoming outspoken on how hot I looked. The only difference was the brown uniform!

2 questions

do you actually go by browniehound? lol

and

did any come of it!?!?!?!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! did you make a delivery on the first attempt???? or was it CLO 1 !!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol