Women being attracted to UPS drivers

sendagain

By and large, I just think it is some kind of woman fantasy to be with a physical truck driver type. I used to deliver the west side of So Cal, so I came across a number of ladies with husbands that had some dollars. Sometimes, I thought I saw the wheels turning over in their heads about the guy they picked verses the UPS guy at the door. It crosses their minds momentarily but then the money and marriage pulls them back.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I don't know if I'm paranoid or what but when I walk up to an office full of women their eyes are always concentrated on my crotch!

browniehound

2 questions

do you actually go by browniehound? lol

and

did any come of it!?!?!?!

Good questions drewed!
I'm actually thinking of declaring my nickname as the "Browniehound" to my friends and aquaintaces. No, just kidding.

Nothing has come out of it, but I have a girl and it was my buddy's girl so its something I'm not going to pursue.

She is, however, very flirtacious with me when I see her at the local watering hole. The turn off is that she is always at this bar. I'm talking everyday and that is impressive in and off itself considering she is pushing 40, drinks like a fish, has a killer body and is not a pound over or under weight.

Do you know what I mean? If a woman doesn't exercise and is almost 40 then she will probably be overweight. Is she's not, then she is probably disgutingly skinny with an eating disorder.

Not this woman. She has a nice figure, drinks everyday, no exercise, or diet. I'm somewhat impressed by this. Problem is her facial beauty is questionable. Its average.

bellesotico

BOXstar
Good questions drewed!
I'm actually thinking of declaring my nickname as the "Browniehound" to my friends and aquaintaces. No, just kidding.

Nothing has come out of it, but I have a girl and it was my buddy's girl so its something I'm not going to pursue.

She is, however, very flirtacious with me when I see her at the local watering hole. The turn off is that she is always at this bar. I'm talking everyday and that is impressive in and off itself considering she is pushing 40, drinks like a fish, has a killer body and is not a pound over or under weight.

Do you know what I mean? If a woman doesn't exercise and is almost 40 then she will probably be overweight. Is she's not, then she is probably disgutingly skinny with an eating disorder.

Not this woman. She has a nice figure, drinks everyday, no exercise, or diet. I'm somewhat impressed by this. Problem is her facial beauty is questionable. Its average.

Oh my..lol...a "butter face"...

Everything looks good butter face....

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member

Sounds like shes a butter face!

(Everything's good about her but her face)