Women being attracted to UPS drivers

drewed

Shankman
Good questions drewed!
I'm actually thinking of declaring my nickname as the "Browniehound" to my friends and aquaintaces. No, just kidding.

Nothing has come out of it, but I have a girl and it was my buddy's girl so its something I'm not going to pursue.

She is, however, very flirtacious with me when I see her at the local watering hole. The turn off is that she is always at this bar. I'm talking everyday and that is impressive in and off itself considering she is pushing 40, drinks like a fish, has a killer body and is not a pound over or under weight.

Do you know what I mean? If a woman doesn't exercise and is almost 40 then she will probably be overweight. Is she's not, then she is probably disgutingly skinny with an eating disorder.

Not this woman. She has a nice figure, drinks everyday, no exercise, or diet. I'm somewhat impressed by this. Problem is her facial beauty is questionable. Its average.

yea i hear ya, for me they dont have to be a high mark on either hottness or prettiness but they def cant have a low mark on either! lol
thats why you get your groceries put in paper bags!
or just keep her face in a pillow! lol

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife says it's common knowledge- UPS guys generally have nice butts.

My wife says the same thing! Mines not so nice right now though. I fell off a step ladder a week ago and landed on a tool on my back deck. Six stitches in my upper butt crack area. I bust my butt at work all week, then I come home and bust it some more.:knockedout:

upsdude

My wife says the same thing! Mines not so nice right now though. I fell off a step ladder a week ago and landed on a tool on my back deck. Six stitches in my upper butt crack area. I bust my butt at work all week, then I come home and bust it some more.:knockedout:

That's it! You and Danny both are getting Warning Letters!

Get Well Soon!!

upsgrunt

OK, Scratch, tell us the truth about what really happened!:happy-very:

rushfan

I went to my 20th high school reunion while on lunch break. Yes, I was in my browns, and yes people who never (I was the shy unsociable type) talked to me were all around me. I showed up 2 hours late after the alcohol was flowing. So mix the UPS uniform, women stoned on alcohol, and you've got women with implants flocking. Yes, I told my wife I was going, and the first thing she asked was, "Did the ladies hit on you?" Being truthful, I said, "Yes they did". She got a big kick out of it. Lets just say the uniform is a good ice breaker.

upsgrunt

I'm still laughing at the "butter face" joke. I thought I had heard about everything, but that is grade A, top notch stuff there.
I have heard about women who have Ed Zachery's disease.

Their face looks ed zachary like their butt!:happy2:

browniehound

Oh my..lol...a "butter face"...

Everything looks good butter face....

In her defense, she's not a butter face. She's just older and its nothing she can do about it so I want to clarify that she is not ugly. I wanted to say she has a 21-year old's body but is around 40 and her face shows it.

A butter face is a young woman with a great body but a face we can't look at, lol. We all can't be beautiful, so I don't think we should make fun of people who we would classify as ugly.