Women being attracted to UPS drivers

The Mook

OK, am I the only cynical one? Come on now! Yes, some women love to flirt because it makes their day go by much faster and its a nice change of pace for a few minutes. For the hard core trolls, its all about the $$$. Good high paying job and a friendly smile. I wonder how many marriages have been busted up because dudes think with their wee wees.

PS Mine is a wee wee wee for the record.

OK, am I the only cynical one? Come on now! Yes, some women love to flirt because it makes their day go by much faster and its a nice change of pace for a few minutes. For the hard core trolls, its all about the $$$. Good high paying job and a friendly smile. I wonder how many marriages have been busted up because dudes think with their wee wees.

PS Mine is a wee wee wee for the record.
I would guess about 45% , with another 45% because some female is thinking with the same wee wee, the remaining 10% for various other reasons.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I've always admired the female delivery people. UPS, USPS, whatever! Hardworking, friendly, dependable, and yes, attractive. I'm glad it's not just us guys out there doing this. What a bore that would be!!

minus the attractive, except in sporadic instances. Most UPS women drivers up this way are rough, manly and well, not attracted to men. USPS women tend to be better looking, IMO, probably due to the job being quite a bit tamer.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
minus the attractive, except in sporadic instances. Most UPS women drivers up this way are rough, manly and well, not attracted to men. USPS women tend to be better looking, IMO, probably due to the job being quite a bit tamer.
Wow, what a slam.
Its Ok you are probably right, although Ive seen a few pics of the UPS women on here, and they are attractive women, tired yes, manly no. Not attracted to men, I know a few.....but not on here. JMHO

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Wow, what a slam.
Its Ok you are probably right, although Ive seen a few pics of the UPS women on here, and they are attractive women, tired yes, manly no. Not attracted to men, I know a few.....but not on here. JMHO

You're right, that wasn't very nice. Maybe divided half and half or so for UPS women as far as physically attractiveness. But most UPS women are very nice and good people and of course that is an attractive trait, too. :peaceful:

several years ago, our division's HR person was a lesbian(no guess or judgment, just a fact), as a result 90% of the outside hires were also. We currently have 3 female drivers two are gay, one is married to one of our male drivers. She is a babe and very petite , the other two not so much. All three do their jobs very well.

I really get mad when I hear stories like this. I hate how it is socially acceptable for women to cheat on their husbands with delivery men. They took a vow. There is no excuse for breaking it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think when they come to the door in a towel, you kinda have to smile. I remember my first "towel". Yes, men come to the door in towels, too. He was pretty darn cute!! Makes you smile the rest of the day!

I think when they come to the door in a towel, you kinda have to smile. I remember my first "towel". Yes, men come to the door in towels, too. He was pretty darn cute!! Makes you smile the rest of the day!

Especially when its wrapped around their head.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
When I was in package, I had several women that were "wanting to hook up". And I did see more then my fair share of braless, pantyless, even come to the door in thin nightgown deliveries.
When I was comfortable with a customer, I would use the line "just remember, UPS drivers come on time"
Now that I am in Feeders, we have several hot women feeder drivers. The radio can be stone cold silent until the hottie "Little Debbie" hits the yard, and everybody all of a sudden wants to talk to her.

rushfan

Here's what happened to me when I was a package driver.

Dear Penthouse,

I was a delivery driver who regularly delivered to an upscale apartment complex, where many single females lived. They all looked forward to me delivering their packages.

One evening, after delivering 200 stops I finally stopped at the upscale apartment complex. I knocked at the door, and all of a sudden, a lady with only a towel answered the door. She was 80 years old :(

Now, that I'm a feeder driver, all I see are lot lizards at the truck stop at 2 am.