women making more money

moreluck

golden ticket member
They notified me that my SS would go up a couple hundred when hubby started collecting SS because I had to make at least half of what his SS was. So I got a raise and they do it automatically.

barnyard

KTM rider
The truest definition of trophy wife = chick that makes more than me. If a CPA plays their cards correctly, raking in the dough should be assured. I would start studying up on being a house husband.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife will almost double my salary in another year. I don't really understand why it's a big deal or why you even asked the question? I paid her way thru 7 years of school I sure hope I'm a good enough judge of character that she doesn't split.

S

serenity now

The truest definition of trophy wife = chick that makes more than me. If a CPA plays their cards correctly, raking in the dough should be assured. I would start studying up on being a house husband.

hell, i'd clean the house and put out

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My gf is getting her cpa in accounting. I'm a fedex delivery guy. Any in the same position as me?

Don't mean to be a downer but how far along is she? I know a few people who got their masters in accounting but never even came close to passing their CPA tests.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My gf is getting her cpa in accounting. I'm a fedex delivery guy. Any in the same position as me?
Damn close! I'm a UPS delivery guy and my wife has been a CPA for over 20 years. Made more than me for years before she went part time to stay at home with the kids. As an added bonus, she received 5 free cases of beer a month. Life was good!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I know a driver whos wife owns a nail and hair salon. She makes way more then he makes. He doesnt need the job, yet still works. They know this and punish him daily, I've never heard him not complaining that its a brick front the back.

Same with a fellow preloader, who owns a buisness in landscaping. Doesnt need the job, makes a ton more at the other job, and works at UPS for the beneifits. They as well know this and hand him his back side on a daily basis.

Moral of the story, if she does make more and you want to keep on working, then let no one know about. Not managment, soups or your fellow workers. Word gets around and they will send the heat trying to make you quit.

UPSGUY72

I know a driver whos wife owns a nail and hair salon. She makes way more then he makes. He doesnt need the job, yet still works. They know this and punish him daily, I've never heard him not complaining that its a brick front the back.

Same with a fellow preloader, who owns a buisness in landscaping. Doesnt need the job, makes a ton more at the other job, and works at UPS for the beneifits. They as well know this and hand him his back side on a daily basis.

Moral of the story, if she does make more and you want to keep on working, then let no one know about. Not managment, soups or your fellow workers. Word gets around and they will send the heat trying to make you quit.

We had a driver that would bragg about how much his wife made and that he didn't really need to work. After getting fire and final his job back he quit and went to work for the post office driving TT than according to him he got laid off last time I saw him he was driving for Fed Ex Freight but than again that was almost a year ago.